Not open for further replies.

mikej

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I've quickly become an avid fan/user of this forum and I don't even have my Jeep yet. I believe in value for value, so while I do try and contribute with the little bit of knowledge I have gleaned, I would really be interested in a paid membership to the forum. In my ideal world, paying removes ads, but there might be other benefits too.

Has this already been discussed? For what I get out of it, I wouldn't think twice at $5 a month or $50 a year (slight discount on an annual plan by paying a year at a time).
Sponsored

Vsag

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unlimited 2018 JL Sport
I've quickly become an avid fan/user of this forum and I don't even have my Jeep yet. I believe in value for value, so while I do try and contribute with the little bit of knowledge I have gleaned, I would really be interested in a paid membership to the forum. In my ideal world, paying removes ads, but there might be other benefits too.

Has this already been discussed? For what I get out of it, I wouldn't think twice at $5 a month or $50 a year (slight discount on an annual plan by paying a year at a time).
Why would I want to pay for a free service? I'm already spending way more than I'd like on mods and I don't even notice the ads.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Why would I want to pay for a free service? I'm already spending way more than I'd like on mods and I don't even notice the ads.
Reality is, this is not a free service ... Forum Sponsors, that I have purchased from to include Ace Engineering, ZAutomotive, Jeep, Quadratech, Alien Sunshade, Gibson Leatherworks and others pay my way here as far as I am concerned. Sponsors pay lots to be a sponsor here, to talk product... Part of the profit on an item that I buy from a forum Sponsor goes to pay their sponsor fee here. Enough said. Well, ahhh, I should also say thank you forum sponsors...

Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.