What did you do TO your Jeep JL today?

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
After having these things sit in my garage for a couple months because I haven't had time to get them installed (nor could easily find a place that'd do it), I finally got my Mopar beadlock wheels mounted. Got the beadlock rings powder coated black beforehand.

IMG-20180724-WA0000.jpg

jerseymike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Just got my Katskinz leather seats installed. Went with a blank and brown combo which looks great with the granite crystal. Major monsoon storm when driving home and lost power for a few hours. Here is a pic.

P.S. I made sure they bolted the seats down nice and tight ;)

20180731_072757.jpg

looks great, what color is the brown (is it mahogany?)

MACCTM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, Honda Fury motorcycle, Infiniti QX30
looks great, what color is the brown (is it mahogany?)
Yes. Its actually the sample pic on the katskinz site once you do the JL info. Couldn't be happier. The model I bought didn't have leather and this ran me $1500 installed. Built into the price/loan.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
After having these things sit in my garage for a couple months because I haven't had time to get them installed (nor could easily find a place that'd do it), I finally got my Mopar beadlock wheels mounted. Got the beadlock rings powder coated black beforehand.

IMG-20180724-WA0000.jpg
Looks good! Why did you have trouble finding a place that would install them? Was it the powder coating?

StevieBuns

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n Rubicon Unlimited
- 2.5" RC spacer lift
- 37" Cooper STT PROs
- Black Rhino Armory Gunmetal Wheels
- RC tire relocation bracket
- MOPAR tailgate reinforcement

The Rock Slide Engineering power steps are on order (3 - 4 week delay). I bought a Tazer JL which I'm waiting on as well. MOPAR door sil guards are on the way (should have ordered those sooner, see my post in the M.O.R.E. Dead Pedal thread) and third brake light relocation bracket is ordered as well.

(My wife for scale) i'm glad we got the power steps, we're both short. When I got out of it I had to just point my feet towards the ground and jump like out of an airplane.

Had it on the highway and around town, it feels totally stock to me. There may be some people that disagree with me but I truly don't feel any difference. Acceleration feels good, plenty of stopping power, it doesn't roam on the road. I'm very pleased.

IMG_3692.JPG

IMG_3693.JPG

IMG_3694.JPG

IMG_3695.JPG

Spank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pack
Looks good! Why did you have trouble finding a place that would install them? Was it the powder coating?
Thanks! Looking forward to testing them soon.

No, the trouble is simply because they're beadlocks. Most tire shops won't touch them for liability reasons, but I couldn't even get 4WP do it. The one 4x4 shop in town that would wanted $550 to mount them. I asked if they had a one-armed midget who was going to tackle it, but they weren't too keen on laughing with me.

I ended up using a local tire shop that typically doesn't mess with anything but cars and they took care of it.

davidschmaus

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
What do you use the Goal Zero for?
I just bought it from a friend. He bought it new last month and his build changed so I got it for a great price. I plan on getting a 200W solar panel for it. A fridge, cell, laptop are what I plan on right away.

km58501

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
- 2.5" RC spacer lift
- 37" Cooper STT PROs
- Black Rhino Armory Gunmetal Wheels
- RC tire relocation bracket
- MOPAR tailgate reinforcement

The Rock Slide Engineering power steps are on order (3 - 4 week delay). I bought a Tazer JL which I'm waiting on as well. MOPAR door sil guards are on the way (should have ordered those sooner, see my post in the M.O.R.E. Dead Pedal thread) and third brake light relocation bracket is ordered as well.

(My wife for scale) i'm glad we got the power steps, we're both short. When I got out of it I had to just point my feet towards the ground and jump like out of an airplane.

Had it on the highway and around town, it feels totally stock to me. There may be some people that disagree with me but I truly don't feel any difference. Acceleration feels good, plenty of stopping power, it doesn't roam on the road. I'm very pleased.

IMG_3692.JPG

IMG_3693.JPG

IMG_3694.JPG

IMG_3695.JPG
Where are the lug nuts for the spare?