HELLA YELLA Wrangler JL Club

Mojit_Ohio

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep lj, Jetta
Thank you for the pics and video. I appreciate you showing us HellaYella geeks the love. The best compliment I can give you is that I am a new sub to your YouTube Channel. Looking forward to the direction you take your Jeep.

I agree the Mojito is a great color as well. One of the few times in life where either choice was a great option! Bright colors of any kind belong on a Jeep Wrangler.
Thanks! I really appreciate it! I just uploaded another one today that was supposed to go up before I got the text from the dealer saying the hella was in... and we all know how that went! Had to get that video up for all of you!
Sponsored

RubiconRider

First Name
Deen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2016 Rubicon
Yeah. Silver and ocean blue are nice with the metallic, and both have the red dash..
I ordered the white with black hardtop and black fenders. I like how the two tone rubicon lettering pops the most with the white.

I liked the blue too but if it went with that I would have wanted the blue painted hardtop and the painted fenders increasing cost by about $1500..

These funky colors look awesome to me, but I know in a few years I would get tired of it. I'll never get sick of a white or black jeep.

Jeepers Creepee

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered 2018 HellaYell JLUR
Occupation
BNSF Freight Conductor
I ordered the white with black hardtop and black fenders. I like how the two tone rubicon lettering pops the most with the white.

I liked the blue too but if it went with that I would have wanted the blue painted hardtop and the painted fenders increasing cost by about $1500..

These funky colors look awesome to me, but I know in a few years I would get tired of it. I'll never get sick of a white or black jeep.
Then: Get outta heeeere! (With a thick New York accent)

Lol. This club is for the diehards that bleed Yella (Hella). :cwl::flag:

RubiconRider

First Name
Deen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2016 Rubicon
Then: Get outta heeeere! (With a thick New York accent)

Lol. This club is for the diehards that bleed Yella (Hella). :cwl::flag:
The yellow is pretty awesome though. I had a Yellow 370z which I accented with red here and there. The Hella Yea Rubicon reminds me of that car..

Like I said earlier, if the interior panels were red i would have been all over this..

Jeepers Creepee

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered 2018 HellaYell JLUR
Occupation
BNSF Freight Conductor
The yellow is pretty awesome though. I had a Yellow 370z which I accented with red here and there. The Hella Yea Rubicon reminds me of that car..

Like I said earlier, if the interior panels were red i would have been all over this..
I saw a post where someone found the red dash panels for $120. I wonder if having a yellow dash would just feel like too much yellow. I ordered black fender, hardtop and seats to avoid going overboard.

Last edited:

Sponsored

gabeguy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Rubi (SOLD) , 2007 FJ Cruiser, 1954 Willys
Congrats Mimmy!

Looks great! I feel better after the last day or two. That's a great looking truck. Made me look up my own status and BOOM!

GRAK (Wrangler Rubicon JL - Hellayella)
Date ordered: 06/27/2018
Current Status: KZ
D1 status date: 07/11/2018
Estimated delivery: 08/11/2018 - 08/21/2018
Built pending inspection: 07/24/18 12:28:00 PM
Production Status KZ Received 07/24/18 12:28:00 PM
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 07/24/18 12:53:00 PM TOLEDO - RAIL VDC

I'm in the rear, but I'm still in it, still in it..

042615_cin_rizzo_nearly_trucked_med_0wdu4rta.gif
Looks like I'm gonna take the silver medal, mine left Toledo via truck @ 8:32 AM EDT this morning!:like::whew::giggle:

PGFDE121

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 FX-35
Are you the guy in YouTube whose wife doesn't like the Mojito?

Edit... now that I see the tint on the Mojito, it's got to be you. So does she like it yet?
Our wives must be talking. I bought my wife that mojito nail polish that one of the lady mojitans posted. I'm going to slip the nail girl a $20 and the green polish and see what happens...maybe it'll convert her. To be fair, she didn't say not to buy it, just that she would be embarrassed to drive it around!

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

Looks like I'm gonna take the silver medal, mine left Toledo via truck @ 8:32 AM EDT this morning!:like::whew::giggle:
What! Oh I see what's going on here. Mine's just going to sit now, until there's a full train to Phoenix. I'm out! Haha congrats! Lots of photos pls, don't disappear just yet... yours looks exactly like mine.

bunnytackle.gif

TonkaToy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep TJ and 2018 Jeep JL (both yellow 2 door Sport)

Sponsored

gabeguy

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Rubi (SOLD) , 2007 FJ Cruiser, 1954 Willys
What! Oh I see what's going on here. Mine's just going to sit now, until there's a full train to Phoenix. I'm out! Haha congrats! Lots of photos pls, don't disappear just yet... yours looks exactly like mine.

bunnytackle.gif
No problem, we're only 400 miles from Toledo so even if the guy averages 50 MPH it could be here now! Worst case scenario it'll be tomorrow. Pics coming! WooHoo

greenJLmachine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Toyota FJ Cruiser, BMW X3
Vehicle Showcase
Earlier photos are accurate, not bright yellow like I was expecting. I actually would say it looks closer to nacho than a true yellow. All in all I’m ok with Mojito, but this color is still really good, just not what I was wanting or expecting.

Also NO RED DASH, something I actually wanted on my Mojito and Yella Yella, but hey, I will just get it wrapped eventually.
I will also post more pictures later when I get them off my other camera, and a YouTube video by tomorrow night, if I can’t get it done tonight.
Someone will likely trade you that red dash!

Last edited:

Mimmy

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jk
Ooooo, let us know..i worked 12 hrs today and 12 tomorrow..so earliest I will pick him up is friday..boo

Mimmy

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jk
Another angle of my Hella yella:clap:

20180724_191526.jpg

Mimmy

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jk
If I get my dash unwrapped (It was very hard to see it through the window and wrapped in plastic) and it's red..i will trade:like:
Sponsored