Sponsored

Issues with JL Gobi Rack Order

stsdroog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Is anyone having issues with their Gobi Rack order? I've been trying to get ahold of them for the last few weeks with no response to email or phone. I am 20 weeks out on my order.
Sponsored

OUTZDR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Is anyone having issues with their Gobi Rack order? I've been trying to get ahold of them for the last few weeks with no response to email or phone. I am 20 weeks out on my order.
I ordered mine almost the minute they announced it for the JL in March. My local Jeep aftermarket place has said that it routinely takes many many months for them to get JK Gobi racks and although Gobi makes incredible stuff, their communication is far from incredible. My estimate to receive my rack was sometime in the fall and again, according to Gobi, I was one of the very first to get an order placed. My Jeep guys said maybe I’ll have it for Christmas .

OP
OP
stsdroog

stsdroog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I ordered mine almost the minute they announced it for the JL in March. My local Jeep aftermarket place has said that it routinely takes many many months for them to get JK Gobi racks and although Gobi makes incredible stuff, their communication is far from incredible. My estimate to receive my rack was sometime in the fall and again, according to Gobi, I was one of the very first to get an order placed. My Jeep guys said maybe I’ll have it for Christmas .
Man, Thats rough. I totally understand the back log but the complete lack of communication is just poor customer service. I live in Denver about 15 minutes from their shop and I ordered directly from them. Estimate says 12-16 weeks. Again I am willing to wait they just need to communicate and set expectation.

OUTZDR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Man, Thats rough. I totally understand the back log but the complete lack of communication is just poor customer service. I live in Denver about 15 minutes from their shop and I ordered directly from them. Estimate says 12-16 weeks. Again I am willing to wait they just need to communicate and set expectation.
I totally agree-communicating with customers is just as important as makng a good product. Hope you’re not waiting too much longer but then again 12-16 weeks has already passed for me. I remember my shop telling me re: JK-one they ordered last year Aug or Sept had just arrived in February. Maybe your proximity to them will work in your favor.

OpsWest

First Name
Ops
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Thanks for sharing and to help others planing trips that require the rack. Hope it ships fast
Sponsored