Sponsored

JL Front Stubby, Mid-Width, & Full Width Winch Bumpers, Now Available!

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK, 2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ, 2001 Jeep Cherokee, 1987 Jeep Comanche
Occupation
Manufacturer

MacBigButt

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Leaf, 2018 JL Unlimited Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
The Vanguard and the hopefully soon to be released rear fender flares are high on my list.

Will there be be a brush guard style bar available for the Vanguard like the Mauler Deluxe?

Sheepjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj, 04 Silverado 2500hd
any eta on dagger stubby and its bumper skid? are you planning on using the factory fogs for the dagger?

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK, 2006 Jeep Wrangler LJ, 2001 Jeep Cherokee, 1987 Jeep Comanche
Occupation
Manufacturer
The Vanguard and the hopefully soon to be released rear fender flares are high on my list.

Will there be a brush guard style bar available for the Vanguard like the Mauler Deluxe?
Not at this time no, the hoop shown is all that is available. We have tried that configuration before, and the grill hoop looks strange with the wider Vanguard hoop, and the vanguard looks bad with the narrower mauler hoop.

any eta on dagger stubby and its bumper skid? are you planning on using the factory fogs for the dagger?
We are not planning on using factory fogs in any configuration. Dagger stubby is still in engineering stage at this point as we are focussing on the rear bumpers currently.

GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2018 Mojito! JLUR [GONE];
Have there been any instances of hood/grill damage with the Mauler Deluxe bumpers? I have seen them before and I love the look...just wondering how they would fare if taking a big hit on rocks or collision with another car.

Really debating whether to go full width but not sure how it would look since none of the new bumpers I have seen have been on a Rubicon with the high fenders.

Also, I am not sure how soon I will get a winch so do you have a cover for the top of the bumper if going winchless?

Cheers.

Sponsored

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Manufacturer
Have there been any instances of hood/grill damage with the Mauler Deluxe bumpers? I have seen them before and I love the look...just wondering how they would fare if taking a big hit on rocks or collision with another car.

Really debating whether to go full width but not sure how it would look since none of the new bumpers I have seen have been on a Rubicon with the high fenders.

Also, I am not sure how soon I will get a winch so do you have a cover for the top of the bumper if going winchless?

Cheers.
We haven't seen any collision damage from the bumper, but that doesn't mean it's not possible. Any collision hard enough to move that tube is going to cause some other damage to the frame though, so it's going to be in a body shop for insurance repairs anyway.

We don't have a shot of the Vanguard on our Rubi, but here is a Crusader. The wings are the same height on this bumper, just narrower. We think it will look great.

No winch cover though sorry, we used to make them, but they never were great sellers.

IMG_7323.jpg

GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2018 Mojito! JLUR [GONE];
We haven't seen any collision damage from the bumper, but that doesn't mean it's not possible. Any collision hard enough to move that tube is going to cause some other damage to the frame though, so it's going to be in a body shop for insurance repairs anyway.

We don't have a shot of the Vanguard on our Rubi, but here is a Crusader. The wings are the same height on this bumper, just narrower. We think it will look great.

No winch cover though sorry, we used to make them, but they never were great sellers.

IMG_7323.jpg
Thanks so much for responding to my questions, I appreciate it!

Namib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have any front bumper options for the factory LED fog lights? It is not clear from the descriptions or pictures.

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Manufacturer
Do you have any front bumper options for the factory LED fog lights? It is not clear from the descriptions or pictures.
We don't, there are too many version of the factory lights with all different mounts to make this feasible, and frankly there are so many better aftermarket options for lights.

MikeJLUR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Rubicon
Anyone have any JCR front bumper on their Jeep? There are not a lot of pictures on line.

Sponsored

DickZip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl Rubicon
Anyone have any JCR front bumper on their Jeep? There are not a lot of pictures on line.
I have JCR front, rear, tire carrier and rock rails. I’m very happy with the quality, fit and finish are good. Just a few issues I wish they would address.
Check my other threads for photos

MikeJLUR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Rubicon
I have JCR front, rear, tire carrier and rock rails. I’m very happy with the quality, fit and finish are good. Just a few issues I wish they would address.
Check my other threads for photos
Other threads? Got a link?

DickZip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl Rubicon
Ran outside for ya,

28F8350E-18CF-4810-BFFC-1F5F8B83871A.jpeg

BF1B1398-98F4-469B-85AF-444B7F3378F0.jpeg

82C66D87-5276-4BA8-8E2B-9D5F109AD0B7.jpeg
Sponsored