Sponsored

Boomerang Launches Tire Cover Line Designed for New Jeep Wrangler JL Backup Camera System

Ben le Rat

First Name
Benoit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sahara unlimited
Hello I am from Montreal Canada. Do you ship in Canada ? It seems to be impossible from your website .
Sponsored

Jax2578

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S

BobK

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Semi-Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Any chance you will be offering any of your products for oversized tires 35" and/or 37"? I'd be interested in the hard covers if that possible?

Leafs3

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Sahara Ocean Blue
I just ordered my Boomerang cover today! Rigid ocean blue with the tire tread. Simple order online, although their picture of the cover with the tread pattern on it was in red, and the picture of the back of the jeep with the cover on was blue, with no tread! I was assured I had the correct item in the cart. Online chat person was helpful.

OP
OP
Boomerang

Boomerang

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Jeep CJ-5
Hello I am from Montreal Canada. Do you ship in Canada ? It seems to be impossible from your website .
Yes we ship to Canada. There was an issue with the website but it has been fixed. Shipping includes all import costs.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Boomerang

Boomerang

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Jeep CJ-5
Any chance you will be offering any of your products for oversized tires 35" and/or 37"? I'd be interested in the hard covers if that possible?
At this time we are only offering 35” and 37” in soft covers for the JL. At some point we may do a 35” Rigid JL cover but not at this point.

Skubaa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Sahara
I got mine a few days before my Jeep. Went to install and almost sent back. The rubber gasket kept popping out when I tried to put it on. I tried 3-4 times. Emailed asking what I should do and never got a response. Luckily I don’t defeat easily and finally got it installed though just ever so slightly rotated. But it works fine and I am not about to try and turn it for fear the gasket pops back off and I have tonstart over.

I would recommend doing something to secure the rubber gasket.

OP
OP
Boomerang

Boomerang

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Jeep CJ-5
I got mine a few days before my Jeep. Went to install and almost sent back. The rubber gasket kept popping out when I tried to put it on. I tried 3-4 times. Emailed asking what I should do and never got a response. Luckily I don’t defeat easily and finally got it installed though just ever so slightly rotated. But it works fine and I am not about to try and turn it for fear the gasket pops back off and I have tonstart over.

I would recommend doing something to secure the rubber gasket.
Can you please forward your email to me so I can look into this and discuss with my team? This is not normal for our customer service. We are generally very responsive.
I’m glad you got it figured out though.
Please send to [email protected]

Sponsored

Skubaa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Sahara
Can you please forward your email to me so I can look into this and discuss with my team? This is not normal for our customer service. We are generally very responsive.
I’m glad you got it figured out though.
Please send to [email protected]
I did it through your website. So I don’t think I have a copy of the sent email in my mailbox. I can send you my email and see if you can search it that way.

Sent you an email. The form I filled out was the Get In Touch form.

TheJime

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JL Unlimited Sahara, 10' Grand Cherokee
We have already addressed this issue and made the modification to our tooling.
Here is what it looks like now.
001-dash.jpg
I recently purchased mine (Granite Crystal) from your company on amazon, but the camera issue still exists. Can you help? Should I have installed the rubber piece that covers the camera first? Please advise. Thanks!

OP
OP
Boomerang

Boomerang

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Jeep CJ-5
I recently purchased mine (Granite Crystal) from your company on amazon, but the camera issue still exists. Can you help? Should I have installed the rubber piece that covers the camera first? Please advise. Thanks!
Did you first remove the plastic beauty cover that comes standard on your Jeep?

F9C2EE81-A111-4082-AE35-71F56836ED90.png

B0425B44-C865-4F44-9012-20DB981C9026.png
Sponsored