mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
C87CEA60-E191-4D9D-B0DB-FFC88899FFC2.jpeg

See Sarge above. JTop fits well and was an easy install. Seems well engineered (will see how long the magnets last in the heat). I’d buy it again.
Why would heat affect magnets?

To be more specific, why would the relatively low heat of sunlight affect NIB magnets?
Sponsored

NCSUSTATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLUR
Why would heat affect magnets?

To be more specific, why would the relatively low heat of sunlight affect NIB magnets?
Heat reduces magnetism, hopefully not much radiates/conducts into them...

RichieRugs

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S
I ordered a top from @JTopsUSA . During shipping, UPS bent the metal bar. Called Jtops, and cannot begin to tell you how great they were. Immediately got it taken care of with no work on my end. I received the new top promptly and returned the old one. American made, real customer service, and a quality product. Who could ask for more?

anaggie08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU
So here in North Texas we averaged about 108 this past week. New Jeep owner and really needed something to throw on before this weekend (~110 Sat & Sun) since I wanted to take the top off for an event on Saturday. I bought the JLkini from Spiderwebshade on Tuesday evening and received on Friday. I really like the design of the Jtops shade but didn't want to wait 5+ weeks and we rarely have someone in the backseat... did not seem worth the price/wait for our situation. I have taken it up to 75mph with no additional noise or any noticeable issues. Fitment is pretty good, no gap in front, small gaps (1/2" or so) at sides and back. Definitely cuts back on sun and some of the wind with just the freedom panels off... must-have for this weather. Wife has pretty fair skin and she is definitely a big fan.

Had not seen much posted on here regarding this specific shade so thought I would throw my .02 in. Total install time was around 20 min. Regarding windshield... you do not have to drop it fully, just stand-up the wipers and have someone hold it a few inches open (or shim it and tape off temporarily) while you slide on clips.

I will upload a couple pics if anyone cares to see. Link below, used code JEEPLAB for $10 off.
https://www.spiderwebshade.com/jeep-products/jeep-type/jl/jlkini/

Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
So here in North Texas we averaged about 108 this past week. New Jeep owner and really needed something to throw on before this weekend (~110 Sat & Sun) since I wanted to take the top off for an event on Saturday. I bought the JLkini from Spiderwebshade on Tuesday evening and received on Friday. I really like the design of the Jtops shade but didn't want to wait 5+ weeks and we rarely have someone in the backseat... did not seem worth the price/wait for our situation. I have taken it up to 75mph with no additional noise or any noticeable issues. Fitment is pretty good, no gap in front, small gaps (1/2" or so) at sides and back. Definitely cuts back on sun and some of the wind with just the freedom panels off... must-have for this weather. Wife has pretty fair skin and she is definitely a big fan.

Had not seen much posted on here regarding this specific shade so thought I would throw my .02 in. Total install time was around 20 min. Regarding windshield... you do not have to drop it fully, just stand-up the wipers and have someone hold it a few inches open (or shim it and tape off temporarily) while you slide on clips.

I will upload a couple pics if anyone cares to see. Link below, used code JEEPLAB for $10 off.
https://www.spiderwebshade.com/jeep-products/jeep-type/jl/jlkini/
Were you up in Denton? I heard it got that hot there today. I ask because I moved to Colorado from there last year.

You don't want to know what the weather was like here today.

anaggie08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU
Were you up in Denton? I heard it got that hot there today. I ask because I moved to Colorado from there last year.

You don't want to know what the weather was like here today.
Fort Worth. And you are right, I don't. lol.

Sponsored

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
I’m a big fan of the JLKini as well, pretty easy to install as it only toook about 30 mins

1A273FB2-70EF-495B-9625-C55014343777.jpeg

BlairF

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS-S Mojito! - 2014 Challenger RT Classic (SuperCharged) - 2016 Dodge Durango RT
Occupation
Technology Incident Management
Vehicle Showcase

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner