Sponsored

MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

doubletap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR
Well folks my Jeep has finally arrived! 68 days waiting for this build configuration if anybody is still keeping track.
I ordered mine May 7th and it arrived yesterday for a total of 73 days (74 if I let Alexa count it). It's 14 hours away, so I just scheduled PTO and will pick it up a week from today.
Sponsored

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Well mine just got unloaded front the train, now it’s waiting on a truck to pick it up and take it to the dealer!

99mhz

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 2 door Mojito!
Vehicle Showcase
Nice ride, congrats! Is that a hot air balloon floating around in that pic? You all up in the PNW have it made...much better than the concrete urban jungle we are currently living in here in DC.
Thanks! Yes, it is a "come buy a car from me" balloon :cwl: I didn't even notice it in all the excitement of picking it up. Hard to take a good photo at a dealership ;)

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase

Adam0311

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR Mojito!
Occupation
Operations Officer and Armorer for the NMUSAF
Well, I finally received word that mine has been loaded onto the truck and is in route to the dealership as of 10:05 this morning. Now the real waiting game begins...
Well, that didn’t take long.

13637F3C-03BE-4B1A-AF9C-B5C74AF18C5A.jpeg

Sponsored

James in FFX STN VA

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler - soon
So I thought D1 status was frustrating, I am now 10 days in to “I” (inspection) status. Anyone have insight as to the process or what I should expect?
Thanks
Jim

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
So I thought D1 status was frustrating, I am now 10 days in to “I” (inspection) status. Anyone have insight as to the process or what I should expect?
Thanks
Jim

Awww snap...I don't mean to get your BP up, but i THINK i read where someone was in "I" status for around that time and then they had to cancel the order and start over. Im NOT positive but I think that is what I remember.

Has Anyone stayed in "I" status for that long and made it out to transit?

Danimalnutz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Mojito Rubicon 4dr Soft Top
Thanks
Jim
My exact thought today I guess it’s all painful until it’s in the driveway.

Sponsored

MojitoRubiJL

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Rubicon Mojito
Well folks my Jeep has finally arrived! 68 days waiting for this build configuration if anybody is still keeping track.
Thank you to everyone here who keep me sane during my build hearing all your stories and seeing all the Mojitos being delivered! Now on to mods ;)

One more Mojito in the PNW :) Can't wait to hit some trails this weekend and see what it can do!

2018-07-19-19-32-13-jpg.jpg
Looks awesome!! Near identical looking to the build I have on order. So exciting!

Zoobie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
MetalCloak 3.5" lift + 37x12.5r17 Nitto Trail Grappler tires + Rugged Ridge XHD wheels went on today! I need to paint and put the rim protectors on yet...

IMG_1548.jpg

IMG_1550.jpg

IMG_1547.jpg

Kerfien

First Name
Lesli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S in Mojito! 1998 Eclipse Sypder. 1993 Honda Prelude
Thought mine would be here the middle of a the week... it’s not. Last the dealer told me it was in Council Bluffs at the railyard. He said he would have them put it on a truck right away once it was off the train. No idea if it’s made it off yet. Tried Jeep chat the other day and since it’s dealer stock they can’t tell me anything. I’ll be emailing dealer again tonight. I feel like a pest but I have no patience. Sorry, I’m venting lol. Just want my mojito! :involve:

tikidog

First Name
Kevin & Vicki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 TJ; 2017 JKR; 2018 JLR HellaYella; 2018 JLUR Mojito!
I've been offline for most of the week, but congrats to all the new Mojito! owners. I love all the pics!
We picked up "Max" last Saturday. Here he is at the dealership parked next to our trade-in. He goes in for lift and tires this weekend. Pics to follow next week.

Max & Ace.jpg
Sponsored