MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

PGFDE121

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 FX-35
Not yet. I'm not a big "joiner"- I'm more of a do my own thing kind of person. I have friends that are in clubs though. You?
I need a Jeep first! I might need to change my name here to Mojito-less depending if this color is still around in 2019. We rented a Jeep in the islands and did a little off roading and enjoyed it. My primary reason for wanting the Jeep is because its one of the only convertibles that's truck based, and we enjoying heading up the mountains and stuff, but not hardcore off roading. I'm not a big fan of getting my 6'2" self in and out of tiny sports cars so that option is out.
Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Original 3M was removed and replaced with XPEL. (It came in the kit so he put it on).
Full grille (not shown as you can't see any seams).
Front fenders and partial hood. (If you look closely at the other pics, you can see the line which is the edge of the film). The rear fender stands out more as that pic is in the shade.
Seems strange to me to only cover a portion of the rear fender, but it does seem to be a good product. I have a bubble on the edge of my 3M film that is collecting dirt, and I may be doing some replacement.

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
I may or may not take my little outing today. There's rain coming. It looks like it will pass, but I wanna make sure the sun is out so I can take the top down and get good pics. So... Maybe today, maybe not.

But my new wheels are currently being installed, so there's that.

LOVE this new JL. I really can't believe how much better it is than my JK was. The difference is incredible.

Sponsored

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
I may or may not take my little outing today. There's rain coming. It looks like it will pass, but I wanna make sure the sun is out so I can take the top down and get good pics. So... Maybe today, maybe not.

But my new wheels are currently being installed, so there's that.

LOVE this new JL. I really can't believe how much better it is than my JK was. The difference is incredible.
Glad to see that you love it after your wait!

Greenjeepthing

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport Mojito
Occupation
Retired Automotive Service Manager
I need a Jeep first! I might need to change my name here to Mojito-less depending if this color is still around in 2019. We rented a Jeep in the islands and did a little off roading and enjoyed it. My primary reason for wanting the Jeep is because its one of the only convertibles that's truck based, and we enjoying heading up the mountains and stuff, but not hardcore off roading. I'm not a big fan of getting my 6'2" self in and out of tiny sports cars so that option is out.
We've had our 97 Teal Wrangler for 20 years. Cannot imagine not having a Jeep. New Mojito JL on order

silver lake.jpg

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Then you just drive over them......

I'll post my pics when nobody else is around any more. Probably just be me and @555Redhorse talking to each other. lol... not really lol, but yeah...
hahaha, we'll be here, don't worry! :)

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Hahaha there is an office I pass that is all windows, mirror windows, and I always watch myself driving by :cwl::cwl:

Yesterday I was stuck in traffic and sent a picture of it to my wife :cwl::cwl: Her typical reaction..... :facepalm:
ROFLLLLLL! :like:

Sponsored

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Mojitoians be like

Mojitoians.jpg
This had me cracking up in my office!!! LOL! :cwl::cwl::cwl:

What's sad is...I'm feeling that meme! Feelin' it like.. "im with you bro :involve:"

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
You knew I wasn't COMPLETELY out of the woods... Wheels aren't going on today. The place "couldn't get to it". :swear:

So between not having the new wheels on yet and the sky being mostly cloudy... My little trip (and pics) will wait till tomorrow.

Skubaa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Sahara
You knew I wasn't COMPLETELY out of the woods... Wheels aren't going on today. The place "couldn't get to it". :swear:

So between not having the new wheels on yet and the sky being mostly cloudy... My little trip (and pics) will wait till tomorrow.

Well it could be beautifully sunny outside. So someone is looking out for you.