Sponsored

Hella Yella orders...anyone to KZ status yet?

crazychile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler JK, 2018 Wrangler JLU
Same. What JB FREEZE options did you risk getting? Mine was LEDs.. no soft top, no headliner or body color paint for hard top, no trail rail system, definitely not turbo.. as clean a build as I could manage
Mines almost as plain Jane as you can get. JLU Sport with auto, hard top, and all weather floor mats. That's it. I'll laugh if the floor mats hold it up. Possible but still not like I got anything unique.
Sponsored

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

Mines almost as plain Jane as you can get. JLU Sport with auto, hard top, and all weather floor mats. That's it. I'll laugh if the floor mats hold it up. Possible but still not like I got anything unique.
Nice, unless you got headliners you should cruise then. Unlimiteds get more luv than two door, Sport definitely faster than Rubicon.. *should* be a speedy process

crazychile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice, unless you got headliners you should cruise then. Unlimiteds get more luv than two door, Sport definitely faster than Rubicon.. *should* be a speedy process
That's what I figured. I have traditionally added headliner, side steps, etc. later. Mostly because I can get something better, or a cheaper price than from the factory.

Mimmy

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jk
Or the headliner. But what do I know, it’s always changing.. you’d think LEDs would be the most requested option, that’s like running out of engines. Let’s hope that stupid trail rail thing doesn’t get your new Jeep parked somewhere for two months :headbang:
I know, I didn’t even really want the trail rail system....It was like ok, it’s kind of cool. if that holds me up, I will be so angry!:mad:

OP
OP
RSSNASCAR

RSSNASCAR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Wrangler Rubicon, 2018 Chevy Colorado Z71
Just went to JB status today. I did get the headliner....hope that does not hold me up either....I can't take much more of this!!!

Sponsored

Mimmy

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jk
Just went to JB status today. I did get the headliner....hope that does not hold me up either....I can't take much more of this!!!
I hope you move out of JB status quick:clap:

Mimmy

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jk

crazychile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know, I didn’t even really want the trail rail system....It was like ok, it’s kind of cool. if that holds me up, I will be so angry!:mad:
If I was a betting man, my money would be on the trail rail sys as being a prime contender for a hold up. I hope I'm wrong.

BrimmStone

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL unlimited
Thanks. And where are you checking your build status? Any word if they are actually being assembled yet?
you will wait longer dude sorry to break it to you. if your in canada you might not even have your jeep made until October, i order mine june 19th and i got a call saying its not gonna be made till oct, Americans get priority since canada is only 5% of the sales

Sponsored

Mimmy

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jk
Still in JB, but today it updated to Argus body vendor..anyone know what this is?

crazychile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
you will wait longer dude sorry to break it to you. if your in canada you might not even have your jeep made until October, i order mine june 19th and i got a call saying its not gonna be made till oct, Americans get priority since canada is only 5% of the sales
upload_2018-7-19_13-17-58.jpeg

TonkaToy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep TJ and 2018 Jeep JL (both yellow 2 door Sport)
Well hopefully that's not the case. I know of 3 Canadians who already have theirs built and are being shipped.

BrimmStone

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL unlimited
Well hopefully that's not the case. I know of 3 Canadians who already have theirs built and are being shipped.
Yeah but when did they order? As far as I know anyone that ordered after me is delayed

Leah

First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
mine is schedule to ship tomorrow, unsure of the status you're all speaking of!
Sponsored