What Damage Have You Done?

dirt2danasty

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Black
Being that this is the photo show and tell I am curious to see everyone's "damage" pics from off-roading in their JL so far.
Sponsored

Sponsored

OP
OP
dirt2danasty

dirt2danasty

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Black
Not after seeing this. I have some road rash and scrapping on the skid plate but nothing quite like the side door damage....

W5MQS

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Wrangler Rubicon JLU; 2020 Mercedes GLB 250; 2013 Red Ford F-150 4x4
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Interventional Cardiology
I can't look at this thread...it's too emotional. :crying:

Sponsored

Beardedgator

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL RUBICON
You can’t post that without details. Sheesh
Second day of owning it..

Literally riding down a dirt road with the wife, doors off, roof off.. came to a boat ramp where a bunch of trucks and trailers were parked.. drive between them to turn around, cane to what I though was standing water.. 3 foot whole.. sank it.. was running fine for a couple hrs until I forgot about that dumbass shutoff option when u hit the brake.. hit that.. it cut off.. barely got home after getting winched out.. towed it to the dealership.. of course not covered by warranty..7 weeks later I got the Jeep back

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase

VolCntry73

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon JL, 2018 Accord, 2008 Accord, 2007 CRV, 2000 Dodge Dakota

Literally riding down a dirt road with the wife, doors off, roof off.. came to a boat ramp where a bunch of trucks and trailers were parked.. drive between them to turn around, cane to what I though was standing water.. 3 foot whole.. sank it.. was running fine for a couple hrs until I forgot about that dumbass shutoff option when u hit the brake.. hit that.. it cut off.. barely got home after getting winched out.. towed it to the dealership.. of course not covered by warranty..7 weeks later I got the Jeep back
Oh man....that bites. That said, if I would have been on the hook anyway, I would have been tempted to just do a V8 swap at that point. :rock:;):idea:

Kevin8086

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon

That’s covered under your insurance. I hope you had them cover it. If not you can still call and make a claim.
Sponsored