Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JLU, 1967 Chevy Camaro 350SS

khisanth13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JLU, 1967 Chevy Camaro 350SS
My Mojito! has been unloaded off the rail car!! It's Uber driver seems to be lost though, hopefully it won't take too long to catch a ride to the dealership :)

My friend is training for an Iron Man and rode her bike past the railyard in Benicia and sent me this pic. Somewhere out there....
Jeep Wrangler JL MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club {filename}

aggie_nyc

First Name
Agnes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLU Sahara, 2005 Ford Freestyle

Aggie, $3,000 below MSRP is good for the new JL right now! Dealers near us are averaging about $2-3k off MSRP. Give it another year and the JL will be sold at or under invoice.

We got $7,000 under MSRP but we’re traveling 9 hours one way to Dennis Dillon to get that deal. No trade.

We normally buy our vehicles off invoice price....the dealer makes money on holdback. The most I’ve paid (before the JL) was $1,500 over invoice for a Toyota Land Cruiser and the least was $750 under invoice for a 2018 Ford Expedition.

For future car purchases I recommend you use websites to get MSRP and Invoice and work off of invoice.
Thank you :) Dennis Dillon offered me 7K off msrp but said 12 to 16 weeks for delivery. Not to mention the 2000mile trip id have to make!

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
My Mojito! has been unloaded off the rail car!! It's Uber driver seems to be lost though, hopefully it won't take too long to catch a ride to the dealership :)

My friend is training for an Iron Man and rode her bike past the railyard in Benicia and sent me this pic. Somewhere out there....
Yasssssss!!!!!!!!

Slyderzero1

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'54 Chevy PU, '07 HD FLHTCUI, '15 Ram 4x4, '18 Mojito Rubi
Vehicle Showcase
Ahhhh yeahhhh! Took Lil' Hulk offroading on our land today! It was his first time in 4WD! I had to "put something on it" when trying to get it to shift into 4L from Neutral! I did it a few times until it became a bit smoother.

Took my parents, uncle and cousin today...they all fit in the back seat (3 adults)

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/attachments/image-jpeg.67220/

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/attachments/image-jpeg.67223/

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/attachments/image-jpeg.67214/

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/attachments/image-jpeg.67224/

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/attachments/image-jpeg.67225/

Enjoy!
Now that is a Mojito! "in the wild", all in good fun. Thanks for sharing.

Sponsored

NavyVet1959

Banned
Banned
First Name
OldFart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ (sold), WJ (sold), Ram 1500 QC 4x4 (sold 2018.06.07), Wrangler JL Sport 2-door (ordered 2018.06.08)
Occupation
Retired engineer (NASA, aerospace, DoD); ex-Navy
Vehicle Showcase
Wow thanks for all the info :) That sticker is 300 below what I ordered so ill have to think about it!! Safe travels back to Houston!
Just got back at a little before 06:00... Ended up driving straight through instead of staying the night in Pensacola because my caffeine level was up and my wife was asleep, so she couldn't complain that I was driving *forever* and not stopping for the night. I have about a 550-600 mile range on that car, but if my wife is awake, her bladder does not have that sort of range. By the time she woke up, I only had around 3-4 more hours of driving. She then went back to sleep. :) Left the hotel over by MCO at around 16:00 local time, so about 15 hours later, I arrive at my home in the Houston area. That includes stopping for fuel twice (didn't want to run out while crossing that bridge over the Atchafalaya river / swamp in Louisiana) and stopping so that she could go eat at a restaurant. I guess I can still do a 1000 mile drive in a day, but it sure was easier when I was 30 years younger. :( Just got through popping the top on a Stone IPA to wind down from the drive.

SarahMobius

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Plymouth Breeze, Jeep Wrangler JLU
After ordering on April 10th and as of today being back in D1 with JLU-attempt-number-two I am painfully temped to just wait for this thing

Dormamu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2022 Pacifica Hybrid, 1978 LandCruiser
Thank you :) Dennis Dillon offered me 7K off msrp but said 12 to 16 weeks for delivery. Not to mention the 2000mile trip id have to make!
Here's a list another member made and posted in a pricing thread. I'm not sure if you have a refundable deposit but you may find someone closer to you that you can save significantly with.

Scott Woods in AR #1 -13% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Dennis Dillon ID
#2 -12.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Safford VA #3 -11.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Superior AR
#4 -11% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Tri-Cities NC
#5 -11% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Dave Dennis OH
#6 -11.5% MSRP Not Incl. Doc Fees
Shorkey PA #7-10.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Tyson IL #7 -10.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Ganley Village OH #7 -10.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Koons MD
#8 -9.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees
Lake Keowee SC #8 -9.5% OFF MSRP Includes Doc Fees

Dormamu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

You're getting close now!

:clap:

Sponsored

Dormamu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After ordering on April 10th and as of today being back in D1 with JLU-attempt-number-two I am painfully temped to just wait for this thing
Yeah, that is pretty sweet. :rock:

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
I don't know why but I'm just not a fan of this jeep/truck. I am absolutely loving my JL as my first jeep. My wife loves it so much that she is talking about getting one now instead of a truck. Maybe the JT would be a good choice for her!

Slyderzero1

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'54 Chevy PU, '07 HD FLHTCUI, '15 Ram 4x4, '18 Mojito Rubi
Vehicle Showcase
I love the wife Wrangler enough I have been debating trading my full size Ram on one of these next year. I might have to wait and see one first before taking that plunge though.
Sponsored