Sponsored

MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
I posted this in a couple other spots, but I hope Mojito owners keep this thread alive with either pics of their modifications, or adventures! No reason to abandon it once everyone takes delivery! So here’s my Mopar grill.

2BE973D0-002E-4189-B05D-EC238092F1E3.jpeg

1FC83BDF-AE5B-4493-929D-3FFE669ADD12.jpeg
Yeah, honestly I don’t recognize anyone here anymore. Most of the oldies/originals dissapeared after delivery. Crazy now I see new faces appear and have their rides already built even while some of us wait lol. The days where we all sat and filled hundreds of pages with mojitoless drivel are long gone.
Sponsored

Dormamu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2022 Pacifica Hybrid, 1978 LandCruiser

Dormamu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I posted this in a couple other spots, but I hope Mojito owners keep this thread alive with either pics of their modifications, or adventures! No reason to abandon it once everyone takes delivery! So here’s my Mopar grill.

Loving that black grill! :clap: Did you install it yourself?

Dormamu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hehehe...i giggled when i saw it, gave David a bear hug, and giggled some more!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Love the matching nails! Congratulations :like:

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Haha I'm down! When are yall meeting up??
Dangg sorry about this! I was riding with my sister and she had a meeting that lasted much longer than she expected (additional hr), so I couldn't get back to yall...glad it worked that way, because didn't want to waste yalls time!

Sponsored

Glfpr18

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito! JLU Sahara - The Most Awesome Color
Yeah, honestly I don’t recognize anyone here anymore. Most of the oldies/originals dissapeared after delivery. Crazy now I see new faces appear and have their rides already built even while some of us wait lol. The days where we all sat and filled hundreds of pages with mojitoless drivel are long gone.
I'm still Mojitoless... all I have to offer is drivel . Hopefully it comes home this week

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
HAHAHAHAHA...I plan to take my Jeep out of town tonight lol! Parents want to go visit family a few hours from here...so already have a road trip planned and I don't even have the Jeep in my possession yet lol! Gotta love the parentals :involve:
So, I we took a road trip and are currently out of town with the Lil' Hulk. Drove it at night and currently has 140miles on it. Here is my "assessment":

- The "play' in the steering seemed to have gotten better. Either that or I'm used to it already. Initially it was hard to drive without two hands on the wheel...and that I'm not used to. At higher speeds it seemed more stable.

- The ride feels so MUCH smoother as I consistently drove it at 75mph -80mph for 140 miles (highway miles),

- I started averaging 18mpg, before I left Houston and now I'm at 20mpg...so the engine is breaking in.

- The turning radius IS A BEAST! Freakin love the tightness of it and surprised about it

- The only thing i don't like is when i come to a complete stop and the brake is depressed fully, the engine turns off (ESS)...then restarts as i release the brake. I hate that....I feel like my starter is gonna become faulty, or worn out because it's cranking too often...gonna see if I can disable it!

- It drives wonderfully at night... as we left Houston at 1:00am. High beams are good...and low beams and fogs (are a must) illuminate nicely.

Anyone else have any comments to make on their new Mojitos? What you like, what you don't?

Last edited:

jallenhood

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKHRU
Occupation
Military

I was considering putting Xpel wrap over the grill but that black grill looks pretty good and I assume it is solid colored all the way through so scratches/chips won't show as much. I think the cost is actually less for the new grill too....HHmm

NavyVet1959

Banned
Banned
First Name
OldFart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ (sold), WJ (sold), Ram 1500 QC 4x4 (sold 2018.06.07), Wrangler JL Sport 2-door (ordered 2018.06.08)
Occupation
Retired engineer (NASA, aerospace, DoD); ex-Navy
Vehicle Showcase
I'm currently in Orlando and as I was driving down one of the highways, I noticed a Jeep dealership. They had a couple of 2-doors, but mostly 4-doors. They did have a Mohito out front prominently displayed on a ramp, so I took a photo of it for @TaiMc ...
jeep-jl-sahara-mohito.jpg

With the green roof and fenders and being a 4-door, that a whole lotta green...

Sponsored

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I'm currently in Orlando and as I was driving down one of the highways, I noticed a Jeep dealership. They had a couple of 2-doors, but mostly 4-doors. They did have a Mohito out front prominently displayed on a ramp, so I took a photo of it for @TaiMc ...

Yeah, I saw my first Mojito at a dealership here in San Antonio yesterday. It was very similar to that one. I've never liked the Saharas, too much of the same color. Much prefer the black top and fenders. But did like the green color so glad I ordered a Mojito. Now if it would just show some movement, any movement, in getting built.

aggie_nyc

First Name
Agnes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLU Sahara, 2005 Ford Freestyle

Looks like my build...thanks for posting A whole lotta green for sure! If I had my way id have it in all Cheif Blue but Jeep wouldnt comply haha

NavyVet1959

Banned
Banned
First Name
OldFart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ (sold), WJ (sold), Ram 1500 QC 4x4 (sold 2018.06.07), Wrangler JL Sport 2-door (ordered 2018.06.08)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, I saw my first Mojito at a dealership here in San Antonio yesterday. It was very similar to that one. I've never liked the Saharas, too much of the same color. Much prefer the black top and fenders. But did like the green color so glad I ordered a Mojito. Now if it would just show some movement, any movement, in getting built.
I saw a couple of JLUs (don't remember if they were Sahara models) in white that also had white fenders and top. As hot as it is around here and with all the seagull (and other flying rodent) excrement around here, I guess I can understand having a somewhat matching color plus I suspect the white roof is going to be cooler than a black roof, but with all that much white in a Jeep, it reminds me of the postal truck Jeeps. :)

NavyVet1959

Banned
Banned
First Name
OldFart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like my build...thanks for posting A whole lotta green for sure! If I had my way id have it in all Cheif Blue but Jeep wouldnt comply haha
Well, just hop on I-95 and around 1100 miles later, you could have it. :)