Sponsored

STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

Ishke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
Placed the order for a Sting Gray JLUR yesterday. Won't be the first Wrangler I have driven, but will be the first one I've owned. I was told their MAY be a delay due to the LED Lighting package. Hope it's not too long of a delay (or none at all!). I can't wait!
Sponsored

stangken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 335i/Triumph Thruxton R/Suzuki SV650
As I patiently wait to close on my house, I’ve been obsessing over what I’m going to do with my future JLUR. How do y’all feel about these chrome Pro Comps? I’ve been a serial black wheels kind of guy but I love this classic look. Any thoughts? Sorry for the MS paint job and thanks to LennyV for a great photo to help me visualize. I plan on a Mopar lift and 35s as well.

iiisdX2.jpg
Mad photoshop skillz bra!

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Placed the order for a Sting Gray JLUR yesterday. Won't be the first Wrangler I have driven, but will be the first one I've owned. I was told their MAY be a delay due to the LED Lighting package. Hope it's not too long of a delay (or none at all!). I can't wait!
Congratulations! What options did you get?

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
As I patiently wait to close on my house, I’ve been obsessing over what I’m going to do with my future JLUR. How do y’all feel about these chrome Pro Comps? I’ve been a serial black wheels kind of guy but I love this classic look. Any thoughts? Sorry for the MS paint job and thanks to LennyV for a great photo to help me visualize. I plan on a Mopar lift and 35s as well.

iiisdX2.jpg
Wheels are very subjective. I like chrome with some colors. But I don't love it with Sting-Gray.

Where in NC are you? Getting to be a lot of Sting-Grays here!

Ishke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
Congratulations! What options did you get?
Manual Trans, Black Leather, Remote Proximity Keyless Entry, Safety Group, Elec. Infotainment, Cold Weather (gotta have heated seats for the Chicago winters), LED Lighting, Body Color Fender Flares

Sponsored

Krazyk86cu

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 Raptor SCrew, 2013 Boxster S, 2004 Pilot
Vehicle Showcase
Wheels are very subjective. I like chrome with some colors. But I don't love it with Sting-Gray.

Where in NC are you? Getting to be a lot of Sting-Grays here!
Yeah I’m rethinking the wheels. The wife doesn’t like the chrome either. I love that wheel pattern though. I may look at those in black. I’m in between the Triangle and the Triad! Definitely looking to join a Jeep club once I have one. I’ve got a friend in Triad Jeep Club who hits up the Uwharries pretty regularly. Looks like a blast.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Yeah I’m rethinking the wheels. The wife doesn’t like the chrome either. I love that wheel pattern though. I may look at those in black. I’m in between the Triangle and the Triad! Definitely looking to join a Jeep club once I have one. I’ve got a friend in Triad Jeep Club who hits up the Uwharries pretty regularly. Looks like a blast.
You should check in here: North Carolina Roll Call
Sponsored