NathanG

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Just finished up the install on my new LOD Destroyer Stubby front bumper and a Smittybuilt XRC winch. Other mods are 2 inch mopar lift with 35' Ko2 tires.Drove around a bit and the weight increase is not noticeable, drives fine, cant tell a difference. Installation was pretty easy, Everything is rock solid. I like the optional skid plate, it is Way beefier than the stock sway disconnect cover. My last changer will be ROAM side steps, they are on order, just waiting for them to be made. Then I am done. I swear!

mi5knMI68MXN9STPwKpbDp8mzJ77yru-zXm-jhZMtAvWowZLzGSLEXWyHsJp8PehtIxY9Jo3TegV9UPCx=w1743-h1307-no.jpg
iyBEdFQYS65Qtbj0oWctKdpBu3mPj8ew8_J_ayG5QcOVp2B1A5lZU6Trp3QCZMGAZEWw_gQm2B3ppD0mJ=w1743-h1307-no.jpg
around
Sponsored

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
That is the bumper I have too...

And you make me laugh with thinking you will be finished. ;)

DToxic

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
bumper fits the factory fogs without modifications?

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bumper fits the factory fogs without modifications?
I have factory LEDs in the plastic bumper and they fit without modifications. I am pretty sure the non-LED version works as well. They have some sort of bracket for the LEDs that came in the steel bumper.

DToxic

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
awesome! I'm thinking about picking this up...your pictures really swayed me in that direction. Would love to see more pics!

Sponsored

rizej

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Just finished up the install on my new LOD Destroyer Stubby front bumper and a Smittybuilt XRC winch. Other mods are 2 inch mopar lift with 35' Ko2 tires.Drove around a bit and the weight increase is not noticeable, drives fine, cant tell a difference. Installation was pretty easy, Everything is rock solid. I like the optional skid plate, it is Way beefier than the stock sway disconnect cover. My last changer will be ROAM side steps, they are on order, just waiting for them to be made. Then I am done. I swear!

mi5knMI68MXN9STPwKpbDp8mzJ77yru-zXm-jhZMtAvWowZLzGSLEXWyHsJp8PehtIxY9Jo3TegV9UPCx=w1743-h1307-no.jpg
iyBEdFQYS65Qtbj0oWctKdpBu3mPj8ew8_J_ayG5QcOVp2B1A5lZU6Trp3QCZMGAZEWw_gQm2B3ppD0mJ=w1743-h1307-no.jpg
around
Did you order the bare steel version or is this the black texture option? It looks really good

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
You guys are killing with this bumper post, my lift is being put in today along with 35” KO2’s and I already want a bumper over the plastic Mopar one on my Sahara

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You guys are killing with this bumper post, my lift is being put in today along with 35” KO2’s and I already want a bumper over the plastic Mopar one on my Sahara
The front bumper was the first change I made. Now I just need the rear with the tire carrier. :involve:

rizej

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Just ordered mine. I've had a Posion Spyder Crawler & skid on order since June and they kept pushing back the delivery estimate and now it's end of September so I switched the order and couldn't be happier. Apparently, when Northridge called they had just run a production batch of powder coated Destroyers so he said it should be shipping within a couple days :jk:

Sponsored

redsyphon

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
IT Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Did you see any noticeable drop in front ride height with the bumper? I have a Sport with Rubi Springs+Shocks, but trying to figure out if I should plan for a leveling spacer or not after this bumper + winch.

rizej

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
The front bumper was the first change I made. Now I just need the rear with the tire carrier. :involve:
With the skid plate on the front were you able to add the license plate holder or did you do that before? I'm wondering if I have the front bumper and skid installed I could install a winch at a later date or if it's too hard to reach under there

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you see any noticeable drop in front ride height with the bumper? I have a Sport with Rubi Springs+Shocks, but trying to figure out if I should plan for a leveling spacer or not after this bumper + winch.
I didn't notice any change at all. I don't have a winch, but I can't imagine they add that much more weight.

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
With the skid plate on the front were you able to add the license plate holder or did you do that before? I'm wondering if I have the front bumper and skid installed I could install a winch at a later date or if it's too hard to reach under there
The license plate holder was one of the options for this specific bumper. The winch should just bolt on to the top. I will see if I can get some clear photos of where it all attaches.

rizej

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
The license plate holder was one of the options for this specific bumper. The winch should just bolt on to the top. I will see if I can get some clear photos of where it all attaches.
That would be great but I was more so wondering how easy it was to access the bottom of the bumper to get the bolts on with the skid plate installed. From the side it looks like it could be a bit of a challenge if you didn't first mount the license plate bracket and then attach the skid plate and then install on the JL
Sponsored