Sponsored

2018 Jeep Wrangler Optional & Standard Features Availability Per Trim (Sport, Sahara, Rubicon)

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
Yes, but two methods.

If they have them handy as take-offs from other vehicles, then you haggle those add-ons separately.

If they have to order from Mopar, then you can try and get them to give them ot you at cost as part of the condition of sale. I get my hood lock, fuel filler lock, Rear-cam unlock, and a few other tweaks at cost or free (if service based)as a condition of sale to put the pressure on, especially since I canā€™t haggle the price much with fleet pricing as my basis. One advantage with that, is that they can throw all those Mopar aadd-ons as part of your agreement for financing, etc. instead of payig for them separately up-front.
Sponsored

TraktorE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
With all these updates - is there a new order guide available as well?

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dude Iā€™m not sure why you wont let up but neither the sport nor the sport s have available LED headlights.
76CB520B-0E9E-4DE7-94C1-688ED070DBB6.jpeg

And yes I can get a Sport with a painted hard top. Look at all the special edition sport JKs available.
SOoo.. Package groups donā€™t count but SE configs do?

TLife

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU WW
Dude Iā€™m not sure why you wont let up but neither the sport nor the sport s have available LED headlights. If I canā€™t have the premium soft top, then Iā€™d like the power top. Which I also canā€™t have. And yes I can get a Sport with a painted hard top. Look at all the special edition sport JKs available.
Do we know that all JL soft tops are not made from the JK premium soft top material?

Sponsored

MotorMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Do we know that all JL soft tops are not made from the JK premium soft top material?
Take a look at the OP. The 2 door Rubicon, JLU Sport, JLU sahara, and JLU rubicon all come with premium top. The only one that doesnā€™t is the 2 door Sport. Sad!

freegld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Take a look at the OP. The 2 door Rubicon, JLU Sport, JLU sahara, and JLU rubicon all come with premium top. The only one that doesnā€™t is the 2 door Sport. Sad!
MotorMan, if your timeline for a rig isn't right now, I suggest waiting for Bronco. As a Ford shareholder, I know we are gunning to compete with Wrangler

Lee H Greidanus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former jk owner
Occupation
Mail carrier
Alarm stil only protects doors and loft-gate, not hood? WTF the extra plunger switch for then? :whatsgoingon:[/QUOTE]
Just buy a Mopar hood lock I have one on my jk it also gets rid of the hood flutter at speed.

Rubiwon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jkur
Did you notice that AC is optional for 2 dr sport?

Sponsored

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just buy a Mopar hood lock I have one on my jk it also gets rid of the hood flutter at speed.
I have that already installed at time of purchase, as I mentioned above, but they are easily punched out without the updated backplate (check with bolt, you should still be able to get one for free).
Itā€™s still more of a ā€˜move along to an easier targetā€™ target feature for security, and hood flutter on the JL shouldnā€™t be an issue with those new latches.

To me if they are going to update... and considering the high profile thefts in S. California 2 years ago... you would think that adding the hood to the alarm system might be on the job list. Iā€™m surprised no California reporters asked Jeep about that specific improvement considering how high profile those thefts were.

Still makes me wonder what that second hood trigger switch is for?

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
You cannot get led's or leather except Rubi on 2 door. Man, what am I going to do

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Nope. Every picture you posted other than the jk has body-colored fenders and black plastic flares.
Sponsored

Last edited: