MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

SarahMobius

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Plymouth Breeze, Jeep Wrangler JLU
At least you are in inspection Sarah. I was the first (known) Mojito! order (12:03pm EST 10 Apr) and I am still in D or D1 depending on who you ask. Dave Dennis got a Mojito! in 13 Jun, almost a month ago. So someone just walked onto my dealers lot, saw a pretty green jeep, and bought it with zero wait.
I highly recommend you complain to @JeepCares. Not that it's gotten me anywhere, but it may make you feel better....
Sponsored

greenJLmachine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Toyota FJ Cruiser, BMW X3
Vehicle Showcase
Well, was delivered in th evening yesterday after 7 days in the yard, 6 on the truck!

2009D87D-7268-49A4-84E0-22C91908A7F1.png

Sponsored

BlairF

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS-S Mojito! - 2014 Challenger RT Classic (SuperCharged) - 2016 Dodge Durango RT
Occupation
Technology Incident Management
Vehicle Showcase
Curious question, how are people getting the specific locations of their vehicle in transit?

harry17815

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep, 2017 Infinity, 2021 C8 Vette
YayyyI was scared! :( lol

Btw, newest status: In-Transit 07/08/18 12:30:00 PM ALLIANCE, TX

Our Mojitos are in TEXASSSS! Yayy! Giggles, I bet they're so cute riding comfortably in their railcar together...wonder what they been discussing? Lolll! Gosh I'm too excited lol, mybad!
Is that the dealer saying in transit, or Jeep chat saying so. According to my dealer Mine's been in transit for a week now. I got on Jeep Chat yesterday, and their saying its still in Teledo
Nice congrats. I ordered 6/20 so hopefully I follow your timeline later this month.
I ordered May 10th. Mines still in Toledo? Dealer says its in transit for a week now. NO ITS Not. Went on Jeep Chat, and its gone nowhere. Still in Toledo. Waiting for a ride.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Is that the dealer saying in transit, or Jeep chat saying so. According to my dealer Mine's been in transit for a week now. I got on Jeep Chat yesterday, and their saying its still in Teledo

I ordered May 10th. Mines still in Toledo? Dealer says its in transit for a week now. NO ITS Not. Went on Jeep Chat, and its gone nowhere. Still in Toledo. Waiting for a ride.
Once it is KZ they consider it in-transit even if it is still on the lot in Toledo.

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Curious question, how are people getting the specific locations of their vehicle in transit?
you would have to sign up for tracking over at jeepgarage.com

BlairF

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS-S Mojito! - 2014 Challenger RT Classic (SuperCharged) - 2016 Dodge Durango RT
Occupation
Technology Incident Management
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

khisanth13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JLU, 1967 Chevy Camaro 350SS
Hopefully. Mine has been at the port since Thursday, and on the transport truck since Friday. Zero movement since. It’s literally been +- 20 miles away since Thursday.
Boooo! That really sucks that that happens so much. I hope it moves for you soon!

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
At least you are in inspection Sarah. I was the first (known) Mojito! order (12:03pm EST 10 Apr) and I am still in D or D1 depending on who you ask. Dave Dennis got a Mojito! in 13 Jun, almost a month ago. So someone just walked onto my dealers lot, saw a pretty green jeep, and bought it with zero wait.

But they didn't buy the turbo. ;)

PGFDE121

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 FX-35
I just spoke to Craig at Koons Tyons Jeep, and he said I can put a deposit down on a 2018, and roll it over to 2019 if Mojito is still available...so that's good news. Maybe the others who are waiting to order can get the same deal.
Sponsored