MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
Too bad railroads don't have GPS! My Mojito went west but stopped in northern Indiana, for a day. I expected it would head west again for Chicago, instead it headed due south to southern Indiana and is just sitting there for days!!!
Sponsored

Wingman

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon in Mojito; 2017 Orange Blast Metallic Chevy SS
Occupation
Architect
Hahaha--thanks!! I've been wondering this exact thing...it was so much easier to match my old flame red jeep--I'll have to see if I can find that color before I pick it up (and it's on a truck now so your timing was perfect! ;))
Thank you, I sent that to my wife, I know she has a pedicure scheduled next week before we hit the Beach with our Mojito!

SarahMobius

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Plymouth Breeze, Jeep Wrangler JLU
Don't give up, you're so close! We've been waiting so many long, arduous months for our beautiful Mojitos and everyone says it's worth the wait!! I have friends who think I'm crazy for waiting so long and I've had those "I give up" days too but I keep reminding myself that I will have the most gorgeous Jeep around and people will be jealous of ME!!

Go hug your pug and let that silly face make you smile again. Shop online for a Mojito colored harness that your pug could sport while riding in your new Jeep!

Hang in there! :);):like:
Thank you @2K9Mom :)

Wingman

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon in Mojito; 2017 Orange Blast Metallic Chevy SS
Occupation
Architect
New to the JEEP life, took her out for a little rock crawling yesterday; I have to say the Rubicon is more than capable, Can't wait to hit some trails ! Had a great 4th

rock climbing.jpg

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
THAT COLOR THO.....omgoodness... every time i see it. :involve:
That is soo me! I even have fingernail polish to match! ("China Glaze, 1089= I'm With the Lifeguard", for my girlz that wanna match!)
Well I guess that means you have your own touch up paint!

Sponsored

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Hahaha--thanks!! I've been wondering this exact thing...it was so much easier to match my old flame red jeep--I'll have to see if I can find that color before I pick it up (and it's on a truck now so your timing was perfect! ;))
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered 4/10/18. My Jeep has been in inspection since it was built on 6/20. I'm crying. I give up, I really do.
Hang in there sweetiepie. Good things come to those who wait...and apparently everyone is saying the Mojito is worth the wait. You'll just appreciate and enjoy your vehicle than most once it arrives.

Idk about you, but color affects my mood MAJORLY. Peridot Green is my favorite color (and my birthstone) and whenever I see greens that are remotely close to this color...any vibrant and electric-toned green colors, I immediately smile and my mood is lifted! If you are anything like me in this regard, just keep holding on...keep preparing for it and keep making plans for when it comes. One way or another, it will arrive *hugs* :sun::sun::sun:

GMojito

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, Mojito JLURUBI
Occupation
Home wrecker
Every time I looked in my rear view mirror I smiled. Every Jeep Wrangler owner I saw was staring at it. I may be wrong but this may be the first Mojito in SoCal. I had been searching every dealers inventory and never saw one.

Little bit of Holiday traffic. Some drivers don't understand that you shouldn't cut off somebody pulling a trailer as we cant stop as fast. I had a couple of close calls. My truck pulls it like it isn't even there. I fully expected to catch some grief for trailering it home. If my wife drove up with me, then we would have to drive 2 vehicles back. I wasn't notified enough in advance to get a Southwest ticket up to Vegas. By putting it on the trailer, I didn't have to worry about the first 300 miles being on the interstate droning along. Now we can cruise down to Huntington Beach this morning.
I’m pretty sure you are the first Mojito in SoCal. I’ve searched and have one on order. Congratulations

Sponsored

NavyVet1959

Banned
Banned
First Name
OldFart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ (sold), WJ (sold), Ram 1500 QC 4x4 (sold 2018.06.07), Wrangler JL Sport 2-door (ordered 2018.06.08)
Occupation
Retired engineer (NASA, aerospace, DoD); ex-Navy
Vehicle Showcase
Too bad railroads don't have GPS! My Mojito went west but stopped in northern Indiana, for a day. I expected it would head west again for Chicago, instead it headed due south to southern Indiana and is just sitting there for days!!!
I suspect that you would need a GPS on every rail car since it's possible that for a rail car to get to a particular destination, it might switch locomotives at various switch yards along the way.