Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JLU 2018 Unlimited Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Go to the top of the page & to the right you should see your avatar. Just cick on it and you'll see all sorts of options, I believe "signature" is second one down on the left column.:like:
Thanks! Found it.

Sponsored

Musicnjeepz

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKURR
I’m leaning towards a Hella Yella rubicon. I’ve never owned a yellow car before. But it looks very fun.

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Ordered—body decals and new seat option!

5627C651-2903-4ADB-A1AD-3AE80E011174.jpeg

Wait so they let you stack the original leather seats AND the stitched leather? That seems odd.

Katzkins said the stitched leather replaces the cloth. Your build makes it look like your double paying.

Musicnjeepz

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKURR
Wait so they let you stack the original leather seats AND the stitched leather? That seems odd.

Katzkins said the stitched leather replaces the cloth. Your build makes it look like your double paying.
It sure does.

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
A

I thought that looked funny too. I’ll get back with my dealer. I’m sure this dealer will work it out. It was explained that it was a the seat upgrade over standard leather would replace the standard leather charge, not add to it. I don’t think I will affect the build, it’s probably more of a dealer administrative action.

Sponsored

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
A

I thought that looked funny too. I’ll get back with my dealer. I’m sure this dealer will work it out. It was explained that it was a the seat upgrade over standard leather would replace the standard leather charge, not add to it. I don’t think I will affect the build, it’s probably more of a dealer administrative action.
Yeah I would check to make sure. Katzkin posted on here that it was a replacement for cloth, meaning you had to select cloth and then let the katzkin leather be the option. The downside is that it ONLY replaces the cloth with katzkin leather, which means you will lose the other things you get with the normal leather option. In your case stitched dash and arm rests, rear fold down cup holder armrest and trench cover in the back.

Let us know what they say.

Musicnjeepz

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKURR
I made an order for hella yella, at the dealership today. I couldn’t quite pull the trigger, for two reasons.
The first, I’m going between hellayella and punkn. Second, I kinda want to hear which colors are available for 19. If hellayella and punkn are still going to be there, I may just wait and order a 19.....or there may be another interesting color...who knows? I have until the 19th to order....oh yeah, and there is also c. I could just keep my jk. I’m all over the place. Lol.

PS they should make hellapunkn.

OIIIIIIIO

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1948 CJ2A / 2018 JL / 2022 JT
Occupation
Engineer
Any vin numbers yet for your Hella Yella orders?
Ordered June 30th. Out of Idaho. Curious to see if the large volume dealers bring in custom orders first.

OIIIIIIIO

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1948 CJ2A / 2018 JL / 2022 JT
Occupation
Engineer

Good Info if you haven't seen it yet
Sponsored