Sponsored

MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

doubletap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR
I wish I had that, I'm on sales rep 3 since all of this has started
I'm on sales rep number three at Dennis Dillon. Getting them to take calls or answer messages is like pulling teeth, let alone getting updates. The only time I ever get calls is when they tell me my former salesperson has been replaced by a new one. Regardless though the price was fantastic, and honestly updates really don't mean anything because when it gets here and gets here.
Sponsored

Musicnjeepz

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKURR
The universe just needs to instill a little balance, that’s all. After this, you should be free to resume your four-leaf-clover life!
First time for everything. I hope it’s not going to continue.,

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
The universe just needs to instill a little balance, that’s all. After this, you should be free to resume your four-leaf-clover life!
I actually think I already did... ;)

I was just informed that I'm already in "I" status... Inspection. It's moving right through. And I think I know why...

I just got my build sheet. At the very bottom, it says:

- Special Scheduling Condition VII

- D1-To-D Regress

I did some google-fu, and special scheduling condition VII basically means someone at Chrysler made it a priority build.

I think it seems pretty obvious that Jasmine at JeepCares pulled some strings. She HAD to have. She's the one that told me she talked to the factory and saw it had gone back and forth between D and D1 (which would be the D1-to-D Regress note), and that shouldn't happen.

So... That makes me think I'm right back under that 4-leaf clover. :)

The question is... When they change priority on a build like this, how far up the line does it get to skip?? Will it get priority in shipping as well?? I've got to think it would, wouldn't it????

NOW... NOW is when I'm letting myself get a little excited about this whole thing. :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase

I was just informed that I'm already in "I" status... Inspection. It's moving right through. And I think I know why...

- D1-To-D Regress

I did some google-fu, and special scheduling condition VII basically means someone at Chrysler made it a priority build.

I think it seems pretty obvious that Jasmine at JeepCares pulled some strings. She HAD to have. She's the one that told me she talked to the factory and saw it had gone back and forth between D and D1 (which would be the D1-to-D Regress note), and that shouldn't happen.

The question is... When they change priority on a build like this, how far up the line does it get to skip?? Will it get priority in shipping as well?? I've got to think it would, wouldn't it????

NOW... NOW is when I'm letting myself get a little excited about this whole thing. :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
Interesting, my build sheet had the same code. Someone on here mentioned that scheduling condition VII is on every sold order build sheet. It was on mine and I mine was never held up to my knowledge. But, we'll say she did pull some strings! :clap: Yayyyy!

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
I got it from mid rivers. We decided to go driving around before heading back to Wildwood area and ended up stopping at a Mexican restaurant on Hwy K and the Jeeping Mid Rivers group was there.

Then I should probably apologize for trying to snipe that one out from under you. I made the call to see if they would sell it for MSRP. :angel: But they wouldn't.

And now mine looks to be FLYING through the process finally!!!! It's been made a priority build, apparently. If it gets shipping priority too, I might have the thing in a week or so!! :dance::dance:

Sponsored

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
Interesting, my build sheet had the same code. Someone on here mentioned that scheduling condition VII is on every sold order build sheet. It was on mine and I mine was never held up to my knowledge. But, we'll say she did pull some strings! :clap: Yayyyy!

I don't believe it's on every sheet... On some sheets it has to do with dealer allocations, apparently.

But the fact that the next line right after that on mine is D1 to D regression... To me that clearly says they moved it up, and listed on the build sheet the reason for it.

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I don't believe it's on every sheet... On some sheets it has to do with dealer allocations, apparently.

But the fact that the next line right after that on mine is D1 to D regression... To me that clearly says they moved it up, and listed on the build sheet the reason for it.
okay then :) :like:

SPOOF4269

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito 2016 Jeep Cherokee Altitude 2014 Nissan Rogue SV
I'm on sales rep number three at Dennis Dillon. Getting them to take calls or answer messages is like pulling teeth, let alone getting updates. The only time I ever get calls is when they tell me my former salesperson has been replaced by a new one. Regardless though the price was fantastic, and honestly updates really don't mean anything because when it gets here and gets here.
same couldn't pass up the deal I got at this place and they have always found the Jeep I wanted but knowledge and handling of this one has me :swear:

greenJLmachine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Toyota FJ Cruiser, BMW X3
Vehicle Showcase

- D1-To-D Regress

I don’t want to rain on your parade, but mine is and has been Special Scheduling VII also. Maybe it’s just us, but I don’t think so unfortunately...

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
I don’t want to rain on your parade, but mine is and has been Special Scheduling VII also. Maybe it’s just us, but I don’t think so unfortunately...
From a thread on this site...

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/special-scheduling-condition-vii.5486/

It doesn't ALWAYS seem to have something to do with a build issue, but can also have to do with available allocations from dealers. I'm guessing that's what it's about for the people that have it listed on their build sheet with no reason on the following line. Like I said, mine had that, then the next line was D1 to D regression. That was put there for a reason. Had to be. And that was what Jasmine and I discussed as being an issue, and it's what my dealer tried to push too.

But anyway... Post 12 from that thread, which certainly fits my circumstance...

"Hello All, I know this is a old post but thought I would add my two cents. The special scheduling is a priority status to move the vehicle through the build process more quickly and move it to the front of the line more quickly. It is done by FCA when there is a problem with a build and it either has to be rebuilt or gets stuck in one of the build stages for an extended period of time. I ordered in March and my original build was damaged in the build process. A new build was started under this special status and it went from order to built in less than 10 days and shipped in under two weeks. Hope you are all enjoying your new Jeeps since this post is so old. Regards."

Sponsored

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
I might add... Someone else posted that "Special Scheduling VII" also gets put on the build sheet when the dealer is out of allocations, but it's still a sold order, so it doesn't have to wait as long as a stock order for that dealer would have to.

Which makes sense.

And that could well be why a majority of people here would see it on there.

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
Ok, so after a nice drive into Boston this morning (traffic-free highway driving actually) I have some thoughts...

1. It's DEFINITELY an attention-getter. Mojito! is just a color that demands to be looked at.
2. Steering: Wow...I honestly was expecting worse than the JK...and it's even worse than what I was expecting. You need to constantly "correct" as it wants to drift and there is some play right in the middle. I need to keep an eye on any updates because it just can't be "right" considering the early reviewers raving about the new steering. (Mind you, I haven't had the opportunity to check the psi in the tires to see if they are overinflated...but just by looking at them I can tell they are)
3. Ride: It's on par with the JK Sahara I came from. It's quieter but you still feel all of the bumps (I'm sure that a JL Sahara would ride smoother than a JK Sahara...but the suspension on the Rubi (paired with the tires) bring it down a notch.
4. Being inside it: Night and day improvement. Much more "upscale" than the JK.
5. Fit and Finish: They knocked it out of the park.
6. New Transmission: Not even comparable. The engine feels MUCH more powerful even though it's really not. To me this is the biggest improvement.
7. Stance: I really thought I'd want a 2.5" lift with 37s and 18" rims but after looking at it...I REALLY like the stance as is. I'm sure I'll get the itch to go bigger eventually but what was an immediate mod I wanted to do has really been pushed to the back burner.
8. Rims: Pictures don't do the stock rims justice. I liked them but didn't love them...now I LOVE them (and I'm biased but I think they look so much better with the OWL tires).
9. Freedom Top Panels: I love how the "screws" are gone! It's so easy to pop these off now and they are a LOT lighter. The appearance/texture of them leave a lot to be desired. I may paint them or get the headliners.
10. All-weather mats: For the $90 I paid for them, they are a no-brainer! Going from the carpet to the AWM makes a huge difference in appearance and adds protection!
11. One regret I have is not getting the Proximity Entry. I know this is some serious "First-world problems" but having to take the fob out to unlock the door means that the key is out anyways...but now you don't need it to start the Jeep so it's now in your hands while you're sitting...so putting it in your pocket is an inconvenience so you put it in the "holder slot" but then you forget about it when you hop out. OH THE HUMANITY haha. It's really not a big issue but just something I wish I had ordered.
12, The whole Engine Shut-off is so annoying. I've already got into the habit of pushing the button on start-up. It may be worth investing in the Tazer.

I'm swapping out the tops tomorrow (Let Freedom ring!) and I'm very excited to see how much easier the soft top is without wrestling with the zippers.

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle

Skubaa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Sahara
I might add... Someone else posted that "Special Scheduling VII" also gets put on the build sheet when the dealer is out of allocations, but it's still a sold order, so it doesn't have to wait as long as a stock order for that dealer would have to.

Which makes sense.

And that could well be why a majority of people here would see it on there.
Yep. I have both the special condition and regress on my sheet. Hoping the bold in the other post is correct and my clone will be built quickly.
Sponsored