First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to hell.

Although I gotta say... props to your dealer for setting the expectations low!!!
Don’t worry about buried20kleague, he’s just sore that now there’s another Mojitoholic that will get theirs before him!

Welcome aboard
Sponsored

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Well looks like I’m moving up in the world!

upload_2018-6-30_8-56-30.png

Last edited:

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
I ordered a Chevy SS 2 years ago and waited 6 months to receive it, then drove it home from Texas to New Jersey. Here are some pics from our day.
Jeep Wrangler JL MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club {filename}
https://photos.app.goo.gl/PJhZxe1DGNMXH2xj8
I’m going to be trading in my Chevy SS for the Rubicon. I really don’t want to let it go, but I never drive it. So I’m trading it for something the whole family will enjoy!

GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2018 Mojito! JLUR [GONE];
I get to finally pick up my Jeep in 3 hours!! I am seriously like a little school girl right now hahaha!! :sun:

tjeeper

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 TJ, '24 392
I get to finally pick up my Jeep in 3 hours!! I am seriously like a little school girl right now hahaha!! :sun:
Can you take a picture of mine? It is the Mojito Rubi hard top probably sitting near yours. I will be picking up mine on Thursday. :)

Sponsored

GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can you take a picture of mine? It is the Mojito Rubi hard top probably sitting near yours. I will be picking up mine on Thursday. :)
If I see it I will :like:

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
Guys!!!! Been mia because Im key west celebrating my 40th and just found this... 36 ounces of mojito heaven. This is like a mojito JLUR on 44s....

Drink two!

Love Key West. Have a blast

texasbbt

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon Mojito on order
Congratulations, I’m getting there. Mine is just waiting on a ride to me, been in KZ for four days with no movement.

Sponsored

GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
Call Brian Velkey @ Szott M59 in Michigan first thing tomorrow. He has a fully loaded stick Mojito Rubicon with painted top sitting there. I picked up my identical automatic mojito Rubicon today,. I drove from New Jersey to Michigan and back to pick it up and it was worth it. Brian is a stand-up guy and the transaction was one of the easiest ever. I literally made the deal on Facebook Messenger after he posted that he had 2 in stock on Monday night. He offered a decent price, (basically employee discount, I wasn't expecting much more being that I was dealing with one of the few available Mojito Rubicons in the country and I was calling him from 8 hours away) he also offered a decent price on my trade in Durango from photos a video and an honest assessment from the of what the condition was. I brought my own financing and cash for the balance. Took me longer to buy my wife a Jeep shirt at at counter, then it took to do my paperwork. Just arrived back in New Jersey at 2: 30 a. M. And I already have 700 miles on the odometer. The only thing I really cave in on, was a painted hardtop which we initial didn't want but honestly I think it's growing on us. We will have to get ourselves a soft top down the road. Stopped and took a picture in front of the Toledo plant, and then we drove around the corner to see the lots and lots of Wranglers waiting to be delivered, in all honesty we could only see two or three more Mojitos, and there were easily two or three thousand out there. He also had a Sahara Mojito. I feel for you guys who ordered and I was ready to place an order but we really were hoping to have our Jeep for our beach trip in 2 weeks, and it all worked out. (I know what you guys are going through, I ordered a Chevy SS 2 years ago and waited 6 months to receive it, then drove it home from Texas to New Jersey. Here are some pics from our day.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/PJhZxe1DGNMXH2xj8
I know, I saw that one. It doesn’t come close enough to fitting. It’s totally loaded, so it’s a good $5k more than mine, plus it’s MISSING the soft top, which would be another $2k. I want my new Jeep... but even I can’t justify spending an extra $7k for it. Not when I could POSSIBLY be 2-3 weeks away.

I thank you for mentioning it though... :like:

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
I know, I saw that one. It doesn’t come close enough to fitting. It’s totally loaded, so it’s a good $5k more than mine, plus it’s MISSING the soft top, which would be another $2k. I want my new Jeep... but even I can’t justify spending an extra $7k for it.

Not when I could POSSIBLY be 2-3 weeks away.

I thank you for mentioning it though... :like:
Bwaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaaa!
Sponsored