Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
My Rubi Mojito+TRMS was built on Wednesday, 27 June, inspected on Thursday, transported to the rail yard on Friday morning and the rail car left the yard Friday afternoon.

Whattt?!? WERKKK! Gratzz gratzz!

Sponsored

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Wow finally got here. This is my wife's 50th birthday present. The color is so sexy in person .

20180629_180825.jpg

20180629_180542.jpg

Ohhhh!!! She looks soo happy and adorable with you and her Jeep! <333 love it!!! ^.^

khisanth13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JLU, 1967 Chevy Camaro 350SS
Hey what happens at the Belvidere plant, does anyone know? Mine got there yesterday and hasn’t left yet.

greenJLmachine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Toyota FJ Cruiser, BMW X3
Vehicle Showcase
Hey what happens at the Belvidere plant, does anyone know? Mine got there yesterday and hasn’t left yet.
You get personal butler service, white glove treatment and a sterling silver tray stacked with as a rebate.

Wingman

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon in Mojito; 2017 Orange Blast Metallic Chevy SS
Occupation
Architect
Yep. I've become quite the sleuth when it comes to sniffing out Mojitos.
Call Brian Velkey @ Szott M59 in Michigan first thing tomorrow. He has a fully loaded stick Mojito Rubicon with painted top sitting there. I picked up my identical automatic mojito Rubicon today,. I drove from New Jersey to Michigan and back to pick it up and it was worth it. Brian is a stand-up guy and the transaction was one of the easiest ever. I literally made the deal on Facebook Messenger after he posted that he had 2 in stock on Monday night. He offered a decent price, (basically employee discount, I wasn't expecting much more being that I was dealing with one of the few available Mojito Rubicons in the country and I was calling him from 8 hours away) he also offered a decent price on my trade in Durango from photos a video and an honest assessment from the of what the condition was. I brought my own financing and cash for the balance. Took me longer to buy my wife a Jeep shirt at at counter, then it took to do my paperwork. Just arrived back in New Jersey at 2: 30 a. M. And I already have 700 miles on the odometer. The only thing I really cave in on, was a painted hardtop which we initial didn't want but honestly I think it's growing on us. We will have to get ourselves a soft top down the road. Stopped and took a picture in front of the Toledo plant, and then we drove around the corner to see the lots and lots of Wranglers waiting to be delivered, in all honesty we could only see two or three more Mojitos, and there were easily two or three thousand out there. He also had a Sahara Mojito. I feel for you guys who ordered and I was ready to place an order but we really were hoping to have our Jeep for our beach trip in 2 weeks, and it all worked out. (I know what you guys are going through, I ordered a Chevy SS 2 years ago and waited 6 months to receive it, then drove it home from Texas to New Jersey. Here are some pics from our day.
Jeep Wrangler JL MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club {filename}
https://photos.app.goo.gl/PJhZxe1DGNMXH2xj8

shouldnthavesoldmyJEEP

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Polar Edition, 2016 Dodge Challenger 392 Scat Pack Shaker, 2018 JLU Rubicon
My Jeep is on the rail car at the local rail yard, but it keeps moving around instead of being unloaded....

• Railhead, Railcar Ingate (Arrival) 06/25/18 11:23:00 AM WENTZVILLE, MO
  • In-Transit Report Station, Rail Arrival 06/25/18 01:55:00 PM SAINT LOUIS, MO
  • Railhead, Railcar Ingate (Arrival) 06/28/18 05:57:00 AM WENTZVILLE, MO
  • In-Transit 06/29/18 09:48:00 PM WENTZVILLE, MO

I did learn something neat while using google maps to track down where the rail yard is at in Wentzville... The etrailer.com facility is also in Wentzville.
Sponsored