frank-o

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 SOT, JLUR SOT, Prior JLUR Sting, 10thA JKUR
I have a manual so no remote start.

I haven’t got floor mats yet. Will probably go with Mopar for the integrated drain plugs.
I went with the mopar mats... they are nice. I cut down the integrated drains so they don't connect and then purchased an extra set of plugs to put in the top. I didn't want the drain option, but really like the mats. I'm in search of an actual cargo mat that will provide actual full coverage in the cargo hold.

ToolMan514

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon 4xe
I went with the mopar mats... they are nice. I cut down the integrated drains so they don't connect and then purchased an extra set of plugs to put in the top. I didn't want the drain option, but really like the mats. I'm in search of an actual cargo mat that will provide actual full coverage in the cargo hold.
The new mats (82215203AD) plug up properly. At least mine do, so test them before cutting anything.

Jeep Informant just put out a new video about the new All-Weather Mats P/N and his did not help, but mine are very good. There is a very positive push and seal into the drain hole that is difficult to remove.

Sponsored

ds4888

First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon - Sting Gray
Occupation
Advertising
It's personal preference. I think with all the black interior parts the two-tone will blend better with the interior. But I love the look of the all red in the 10A and in @No Bamboozle jeep so I guess you can't go wrong.
I've loved the solid red since Jeep used it in the Anvil JK's! But it wasn't until I noticed the Red stitching in the black side panels that I decided to go with the two tone. I think it will look factory and blend nicely with the Steering wheel and shifter!

Ribixcon

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL 2 door Rubicon
Has anybody picked up a Sting Gray with Heritage Tan interior? I’ve been lurking this forum for a while now. Planning on ordering a JL in August once I’ve closed on my house. I think the general consensus is that the black looks better and will hold up better, but I’d still love to see an actual pic if someone has ordered that combo.

With that said, August can’t come soon enough.
Yes! I did. Sting 2 door, wit the tan leather. Also looking for pictures, please post!!

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I've loved the solid red since Jeep used it in the Anvil JK's! But it wasn't until I noticed the Red stitching in the black side panels that I decided to go with the two tone. I think it will look factory and blend nicely with the Steering wheel and shifter!
Can't wait to see pictures.

frank-o

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 SOT, JLUR SOT, Prior JLUR Sting, 10thA JKUR
The new mats (82215203AD) plug up properly. At least mine do, so test them before cutting anything.

Jeep Informant just put out a new video about the new All-Weather Mats P/N and his did not help, but mine are very good. There is a very positive push and seal into the drain hole that is difficult to remove.

Yeah I think they would work - I just didn't want to use them that way, so I cut the drain spouts off the bottom of the mats and put plugs in the top. That way I can just take them out and clean them the way I like to.

Sponsored

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)

Can you post a pic of the drain that gets pressed into the floor?
Sponsored