Sponsored

MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
Well my bitching has payed off. Both my dealer and Jeep chat agree that I am now in G status. So this first time in the 80 days of my order that there is an actual physical presence because of my order.

I know that I still have the possibility of getting stuck in JB or KZ still. But at least it's something.
19e9a92769df45256bc20e851732f26bfefe47a5f0c02f224231fc2cdb5fff1e.jpg
Sponsored

Musicnjeepz

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKURR
My anger with this whole situation has led me to do some certifiably insane things.

Yesterday I got two lists of zip codes for cities with more than 20,000 people. I then proceeded to plug each of those zip codes into Jeep's website, with the mission of trying to find a match for what I ordered. I put anything with a close config in a word doc with what was different about it. I could find 10 Mojito Rubicons with manual transmissions total. In the whole country.

Some are missing stuff... Some have more stuff than I want... But I've been staring at that list trying to decide if I could live with one of them and what is different about it from what I wanted.
How many of those are sold orders, and have new owners anticipating their arrival, only to try to be sniped by you? You are getting crazy. Lol.

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
How many of those are sold orders, and have new owners anticipating their arrival, only to try to be sniped by you? You are getting crazy. Lol.
Truthfully I'm betting they're all sold orders. I called the dealership on the one that was closest to my build, and it was sold. Any of the other 9 would be a further reach from my configuration.

... The dealership wasn't interested in selling it to me rather than whoever it was already sold to. :stop:

Sponsored

greenJLmachine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Toyota FJ Cruiser, BMW X3
Vehicle Showcase
Well my bitching has payed off. Both my dealer and Jeep chat agree that I am now in G status.
Too bad that really has nothing to do with it, but congrats.

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Well my bitching has payed off. Both my dealer and Jeep chat agree that I am now in G status. So this first time in the 80 days of my order that there is an actual physical presence because of my order.

I know that I still have the possibility of getting stuck in JB or KZ still. But at least it's something.
Yayyyyyy!!!! Now the positivity begins! You've been informed...and now you have the knowledge to decide what you want and need to do <3 awesome!!! :dance:

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Mojito sighting in Golden.

Before they could clean it up and it's still an attention grabber.

20180629_124213.jpg
20180629_124217.jpg

20180629_124225.jpg
HAWWWTTTT OMGOODNESS! :involve:

@buried20kleague see??? Your's gonna look just like thisss! When it arrives, minus the hardtop!!! :idea:

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link