OCEAN BLUE Wrangler JL Club

COBoarder

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS Ocean Blue
Awesome. That's the one thing that I was worried about with the jtops shade, since I spend the majority of my time with the hardtop on. Does it look good with the tan interior having the roof color matched?
I like the tan on tan look. What I'll try later this week when rain is predicted is to take the straps off the front section of the JTOPS, flip it back then install the hard top. Hopefully there is room....I think so.
Sponsored

COBoarder

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS Ocean Blue
Awesome. That's the one thing that I was worried about with the jtops shade, since I spend the majority of my time with the hardtop on. Does it look good with the tan interior having the roof color matched?
Took a pic this morning with the tan JTOPS and the black and tan seats. I like the look. Without the Rubicon red, I went with Blue, Tan and Black and like the combo.
JTOP1.jpg
JTOP2.jpg
JTOP3.jpg

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Took a pic this morning with the tan JTOPS and the black and tan seats. I like the look. Without the Rubicon red, I went with Blue, Tan and Black and like the combo.
JTOP1.jpg
JTOP2.jpg
JTOP3.jpg
That looks absolutely perfect, love your seats! I went with tan seats just to avoid the red dash on my rubi and could not be happier with how they look against the blue. This top goes very well with them. Now I have to decide between a sunshade or a new front bumper for next month's mods...

LLANERO

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Ordered on 05/14 and got delivered to the dealer today. Dealer is 255 miles away so I can only go pick her up on a weekend and I'll be out of town this weekend :angry:

Here are a few pics the saleswoman texted me. Pics are not that great, but at least I got to see her for the first time :like:

IMG-20180626-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20180626-WA0003_1.jpg

IMG-20180626-WA0005_1.jpg

Sponsored

OSCAR

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU sport, 2018 Grand Cherokee
installed jeepbackbone rear deck. Now I can run the jeep without the hard top through light rain and have a somewhat secure place for a briefcase / golf clubs. Well designed product, highly recommend.

Backbone3.jpg
Backbone2.jpg
Backbone1.jpg
Where did you find that?

COBoarder

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS Ocean Blue
Where did you find that?
www.jeepbackbone.com

They shipped same day and arrived within a week. I love the look.

Rear half doors will arrive someday once Rugged Ridge gets production figured out then I'll be able to extend the deck all the way to the back of the font seats.

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
Wow! Ocean Blue is really a stunning color. I thought I had decided on Billet for my 2 door order, but now I'm not sure.

obwahn

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR (Wrikki), 2018 Grand Sport (V)
Occupation
Retired puter dork
Vehicle Showcase
Wow! Ocean Blue is really a stunning color. I thought I had decided on Billet for my 2 door order, but now I'm not sure.
Good, the blue side is!

Sponsored

Carolina88

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray JLU Sport S
I'm in the same boat as you! I like both silver and blue (and sting gray), and I was leaning silver for a long time. But now I'm leaning ocean blue.

Simon311

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Rubicon, Ocean Blue, 6spd
Occupation
Real Estate
My OB JLUR was picked up Monday and I think its a badass Jeep! Its my first "new" car but 4th Wrangler and it was worth the wait. When I ordered the Blue color, I hadn't seen it in really life and I think it looks great (strongly considered the new gray as well). I traded in a 2009 JKU Sahara that was black and although I love a good lookin black Jeep, I welcome the color change.

The order date was May 2nd and Delivery date June 23rd so all in it was 52 days, approximately 21 of those days was just waiting for shipping from OH to Chicago. I don't have any major upgrade plans at this point, I decided to forgo the lift because my wife is pregnant, but she was cool with me ordering the 6spd, which she can't drive (yet) so that was a fair trade-off.

Im an active reader in this forum but not a very active poster, so just wanted to say thanks to all you guys out there taking the time to share with the group, I love seeing the other new JLs out there.

Now I just need to find some off road trail near by (IL or IN) to give this Rubicon a good test.

Cheers Y'all!
Simon
IMG_8232.jpg
IMG_8235.jpg
IMG_8236.jpg
IMG_8244.jpg
IMG_8245.jpg
IMG_8246.jpg
IMG_8247.jpg
IMG_8248.jpg
IMG_8249.jpg

Last edited:

BluRubicon

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon Ocean Blue ord’d 5/21, Enclave, Harley Ultra Glide
Vehicle Showcase
Sweet Looking Rubi Simon. I'm becoming a fan of the Tan with the OB.
This is will be my first Jeep so I spend a lot of time here reading and learning from the more experienced Jeep owners.
My delivery could be any day - My Jeep was just unloaded from a railcar last night and is waiting on its final truck ride.
So you bought a Manual, and the wife doesn't drive a stick? Hmmm ;):like:
Sponsored