Sponsored

Pics of 37” tires with a 3.5 lift

yz kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL RUBICON
Anyone have pics of a 4 door Rubicon with 37” tires and a 3.5 inch lift?
Sponsored

OP
OP

yz kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL RUBICON
@TTEChris looks great, I’m trying to decide between the 2.5 and 3.5 Rock Krawler kits. I’ll be running 37x12.50R17 Ko2’s

Sponsored

Malik

First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JK
Most recent picture.
DSC_0990.JPG
any way I could talk you into measuring how tall your Jeep is from its highest point(top on) to the ground? That is the exact lift and tires I want but want to make sure it will fit in the garage. Thanks so much, bad ass Jeep you have.

Namib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
any way I could talk you into measuring how tall your Jeep is from its highest point(top on) to the ground? That is the exact lift and tires I want but want to make sure it will fit in the garage. Thanks so much, bad ass Jeep you have.
Chris can measure it, but there are quite a few posts for this already. Standard Rubicon height is 73" + 2" (37 tires) + 4" (lift with margin) = around 79" for the hard top. Soft top is a little higher.

My garage is running a little low at around 82" and I measured around 9" to play with. Still plenty for lift and tires, but no roof rack or vertical hi-lift jack on the bumper for me...

doubletap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR
So what will you do if it doesn't fit?

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
I drove my Wifes Jeep to the shop today, but I can measure it when I get home(Keep in mind if you have a hardtop it will be slightly shorter.) I will tell you that I was checking measurements the other day and it looks like I will be able to fit 40's and still fit in my standard garage(Have a little over 2" to the garage header now.)

RGlideKid

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve watched several videos on YouTube recently about 37’s with a 3.5” lift. Videos show a lot more.

Sponsored

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
80" to the highest bow in my softop.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Did you have to change out the drive shaft for the 3 1/2 lift?
Not for daily driving, but I've noticed the plastic boot on my driveshaft started to tear after my first offroad trip. I'm keeping an eye on it, but I've put at least another 1k street miles on it since then without issues. I will change it sooner than later since I do like offroading, but until temperatures drop a little I'm not in a rush.

Dreadnought_Leviathan

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Finance
Vehicle Showcase