misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
At last, I just got THE call!!!!!
I've spent so much time at the Sting-Ray page that I almost went blind seeing this...but after a brief adjustment I've come to the conclusion that your rig is freaking sweet. Like, reconsidering my color choices sweet. In fact, since you can't get there for a few days, I would like to offer my services to go and pick it up and break it in properly for you. Free of charge even. No, really, I'll do it. No cost.
*offer for a limited time only, breaker-inner takes no responsibility for anything actually broken, and also may like the color enough to not actually give the Jeep to you in the end. All legal fees are the responsibility of someone else.
Sponsored

GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2018 Mojito! JLUR [GONE];
I've spent so much time at the Sting-Ray page that I almost went blind seeing this...but after a brief adjustment I've come to the conclusion that your rig is freaking sweet. Like, reconsidering my color choices sweet. In fact, since you can't get there for a few days, I would like to offer my services to go and pick it up and break it in properly for you. Free of charge even. No, really, I'll do it. No cost.
*offer for a limited time only, breaker-inner takes no responsibility for anything actually broken, and also may like the color enough to not actually give the Jeep to you in the end. All legal fees are the responsibility of someone else.
:cwl::cwl::cwl::cwl::cwl: Sooo much win in this post...I seriously just laughed my ass off! Appreciate the kudos and willingness to break it in (my brother even offered to drive it to me lol)...but after much deliberation I must decline your services. I do hope I may have convinced you to join the brighter side of JL ;):like:

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
No movement on mine based on the latest update. Anything for you two? Last update: Railcar Unloaded 06/23/18 12:02:00 PM EAST BROOKFIELD, MA VDC)
No movements on mine either. I’m listed as jpic18 on the Jeep garage tracker. I’m off Wednesday the 27th and was hoping it was going to be at the dealership. Oh well. It’ll be soon.

Musicnjeepz

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKURR

Firecatgirl

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Sport, 2015 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD
Hello, been a lurker on here for a while.
Congratulations to all who've been lucky and have their mojitos already
I ordered mine on 4/11 and in JB status going on 3 weeks now. Jeep chat the other had someone email me about the parts that was holding it up, apparently its the headliner. Anyone else have this option and having issues or anyone have this and have gotten theirs already.

20180627_081601.jpg

Sponsored

Skubaa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Sahara
Found how to get my “equipment” list and on the bottom was this screenshot. A little research and someone thought the special scheduling condition was that my dealer already reached his allocation allowance so my order gets to wait. Anyone else heard this? I am another 4/10 order.

394A3832-1FB9-4339-B9AC-93D53FE44EEA.png

SarahMobius

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Plymouth Breeze, Jeep Wrangler JLU
Mine's been built and in inspection for a week now. Does anyone know if that's normal?

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Found how to get my “equipment” list and on the bottom was this screenshot. A little research and someone thought the special scheduling condition was that my dealer already reached his allocation allowance so my order gets to wait. Anyone else heard this? I am another 4/10 order.

That is possible. Dealers can only get so many a month depending on their annual volume or something

Sponsored

Musicnjeepz

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKURR

How long is the wait?

Sushicat

First Name
Claudine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited - Mojito!
No movements on mine either. I’m listed as jpic18 on the Jeep garage tracker. I’m off Wednesday the 27th and was hoping it was going to be at the dealership. Oh well. It’ll be soon.
I called Jeep today and mine is SUPPOSED to be put on a truck today :headbang:

Sushicat

First Name
Claudine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited - Mojito!
I hope they do it for you! I have never refreshed a webpage as much as I have the tracking thread on JeepGarage!
Maybe it’s a good thing I don’t have that tracking :giggle: Wouldn’t get any work done - but then again I’m on here plenty so same diff I guess ;)
Sponsored