Sponsored

MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

khisanth13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JLU, 1967 Chevy Camaro 350SS
So yesterday I contacted Jeep chat again and after congratulating me that me Jeep was in JB, I told the woman I’d been there for over a month and would like to know why. She is “escalating” my case and I should get an email in 1-2 business days. Meanwhile, another entry showed up on the tracker last night. Anyone know what ARGUS is? I’m guessing it’s a location?
upload_2018-6-26_8-57-42.jpeg

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
No escalation yet? That's pretty messed up!
Jasmine with Jeep Cares got back to me late last week. She contacted someone in the plant. She said they saw it had bounced back and forth from D and D1 a few times, and that there wasn't a legit reason for that.

The plant contact told her he expected it to ship on the 29th. That's Thursday. I'm not holding my breath. At all.

She said if I haven't seen any movement from D1 by Thursday to contact her again and she'll push harder.

So that's something, I guess. She's trying.

khisanth13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JLU, 1967 Chevy Camaro 350SS

GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2018 Mojito! JLUR [GONE];
Jasmine with Jeep Cares got back to me late last week. She contacted someone in the plant. She said they saw it had bounced back and forth from D and D1 a few times, and that there wasn't a legit reason for that.

The plant contact told her he expected it to ship on the 29th. That's Thursday. I'm not holding my breath. At all.

She said if I haven't seen any movement from D1 by Thursday to contact her again and she'll push harder.

So that's something, I guess. She's trying.
Damn man...there really shouldn't be anyone that ordered in April that are not built yet...did you order the 2.0T? I heard there were some delays with the motor.

Sponsored

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
Damn man...there really shouldn't be anyone that ordered in April that are not built yet...did you order the 2.0T? I heard there were some delays with the motor.
Nope. Plain old Rubi. Soft top only. Manual transmission is the only SORT OF odd ball thing... But those have been shipping fine, and the dealer and the district rep have both gotten confirmation that's not a hold up.

I've resorted (seriously) to going to the Jeep website and changing "my" zip code to every major metropolitan city that I could easily fly to. If I find one and it's available, I'm buying a one-way ticket to wherever it is and driving it home. No shit.

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
So yesterday I contacted Jeep chat again and after congratulating me that me Jeep was in JB, I told the woman I’d been there for over a month and would like to know why. She is “escalating” my case and I should get an email in 1-2 business days. Meanwhile, another entry showed up on the tracker last night. Anyone know what ARGUS is? I’m guessing it’s a location?
upload_2018-6-26_8-57-42.jpeg
I'm pretty sure Argus is the scrapyard they use for jeeps that don't pass inspection and need to be built again .... :giggle:

GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2018 Mojito! JLUR [GONE];
Nope. Plain old Rubi. Soft top only. Manual transmission is the only SORT OF odd ball thing... But those have been shipping fine, and the dealer and the district rep have both gotten confirmation that's not a hold up.

I've resorted (seriously) to going to the Jeep website and changing "my" zip code to every major metropolitan city that I could easily fly to. If I find one and it's available, I'm buying a one-way ticket to wherever it is and driving it home. No shit.
Funny...sounds similar to my build and mine did take forever but it is on its way at least. I do have to say, I really don't understand FCA's logic with this rollout...none of it makes any sense at all.

Musicnjeepz

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKURR

Let me know what options. I’ll start scouring the webs for you. Or you could try ordering another one.

shouldnthavesoldmyJEEP

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Polar Edition, 2016 Dodge Challenger 392 Scat Pack Shaker, 2018 JLU Rubicon

I do not blame you on thinking about finding one that's already built. It doesn't make sense to me on why your Jeep hasn't been built. I know a few are in transit to STL.

Sponsored

555Redhorse

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Rogue, 2015 Ford Mustang
Heh...I try to stay positive but I am been following forums since last September ' 17. Been working with my dealer since December. Since we are Mojito! I couldn't place an order until 10 Apr. Since I am turbo I am still in 'D'. So I have literally had a deal ready to go for 7 months and have been following forum daily for 9 months. Talk about patience! And I don't even see a light at the end of the tunnel. Probably just another turbo train ready to wreck my build ;(

The best part is where FCA/Jeep wont even tell me when it is (if ever) going to be built. On the plus side though my dealer has been awesome to work with and is sympathetic cause they would like to get the sale and stop being harassed I am sure.

Agent47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito! JLU 2.0T (Built 7/4)

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
Let me know if you see movement - getting really excited now!
The latest update has my Jeep unloaded at the East Brookfield railyard too. Maybe there will be a car carrier heading down the pike with a couple Mojito Wranglers on it soon!
No movement on mine based on the latest update. Anything for you two? Last update: Railcar Unloaded 06/23/18 12:02:00 PM EAST BROOKFIELD, MA VDC)

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
Let me know what options. I’ll start scouring the webs for you. Or you could try ordering another one.
Rubicon
Black cloth (I'd take leather if I had to)
LED
Cold Weather
Infotainment
Manual Transmission
Proximity
Premium Soft Top (not really looking for a hard top. I've got one now and don't bother with it much)

I know it's a needle in a haystack to find though. Between Mojito and the manual transmission, there's not much out there. The few I have found with those specs are missing something else. Soft top, LED, etc...
Sponsored