GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2018 Mojito! JLUR [GONE];
Got a call from my dealer....

(just to tell me that it hasn't moved since getting off of the train).

Ok, how about no more calls until it's sitting in the lot. The rollercoaster of emotions when I see his name pop up on my phone is ridiculous!
Same here! Mine has been sitting a few days at least in Utah waiting for a truck. Salesperson has said there have been significant backups getting Jeeps on trucks lately so not too optimistic for a speedy delivery. At least he is forthcoming:-/
Sponsored

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
Got a call from my dealer....

(just to tell me that it hasn't moved since getting off of the train).

Ok, how about no more calls until it's sitting in the lot. The rollercoaster of emotions when I see his name pop up on my phone is ridiculous!
The latest update has my Jeep unloaded at the East Brookfield railyard too. Maybe there will be a car carrier heading down the pike with a couple Mojito Wranglers on it soon!

texasbbt

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon Mojito on order
JS - Shipped to Storage?? ummmm, that doesn’t sound like a good thing. Anyone experience this status code on their build?

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
JS - Shipped to Storage?? ummmm, that doesn’t sound like a good thing. Anyone experience this status code on their build?
I was in KZS for 2 weeks. KZ'ed but in storage....maybe the same thing? Or is it a JB storage waiting for something that isn't in stock right now?

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Damn glad I grabbed that jacket yesterday...it was in the 40s this morning!
1191812322112794522%253Faccount_id%253D1.jpg
Lol, I've got one of those, and the way it looks, people have to do a double take. My wife told me it looks like my affection for my Jeep has gone too far!:cwl:

It is a real blessing, though, when it is cold. I even tried it once on a hot day with the AC, and it was GREAT! Of course, once again, people look at you strangley when wearing that in the summer heat.

They now have extensions to get it to the back seat passengers, too! Lol!

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Lol, I've got one of those, and the way it looks, people have to do a double take. My wife told me it looks like my affection for my Jeep has gone too far!:cwl:

It is a real blessing, though, when it is cold. I even tried it once on a hot day with the AC, and it was GREAT! Of course, once again, people look at you strangley when wearing that in the summer heat.

Haha My wife said the same thing!

Really???? I didn't know they had extensions! I tried to see if it would hook up to the rear vents, but it won't.

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito

Where did you see the extensions? I don't see it on their website.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Where did you see the extensions? I don't see it on their website.
I talked to a guy there on the phone months ago when I asked about JL vent adaptors. He told me about them. Maybe they are not out yet, or maybe they decided against them.

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
I talked to a guy there on the phone months ago when I asked about JL vent adaptors. He told me about them. Maybe they are not out yet, or maybe they decided against them.
The problem with the JL lava jackets is that they can only connect to the two middle vents. So if you had a passenger, you wouldn't be have a third available for the back seat. They need a Y adapter for the sleeves :cwl:

Sponsored

Froggin

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl Rubicon
Same here! Mine has been sitting a few days at least in Utah waiting for a truck. Salesperson has said there have been significant backups getting Jeeps on trucks lately so not too optimistic for a speedy delivery. At least he is forthcoming:-/
Ours was supposed to be in ut on the 25th but it's sitting in North Platte Nebraska now showing the 28th

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
Damn glad I grabbed that jacket yesterday...it was in the 40s this morning!
1191812322112794522%253Faccount_id%253D1.jpg
Lol never seen anything like that. Thought they only put those on my wife in the hospital.

khisanth13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JLU, 1967 Chevy Camaro 350SS
If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the tracking list there’s a section that tells you what every code means.

What does Gateout mean? I don’t see that on others?

Texasbbt(Wrangler JL - Mojito!)Date ordered:04/11/2018 Current Status:JBD1 status date:06/01/2018 Estimated delivery:TBD Built pending inspection:06/19/18 09:18:00 AMIngate / Rebay at Facility 06/22/18 01:13:00 AM TOLEDO, OH VDC Ingate / Rebay at Facility 06/22/18 01:04:00 PM TOLEDO, OH VDC Gate Out 06/23/18 05:37:00 PM TOLEDO, OH VDC