Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
Lagertha in sunlight :involve:
3E764543-7CD0-44B2-A6AC-6C75BDD490E9.jpeg
Just like my order except on mine the carpet matches the drapes (body colored top) glad I went with the optional wheels and OWL, debated for awhile about taking the standard wheels and just replacing them ... yours looks really good,
Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Just like my order except on mine the carpet matches the drapes (body colored top) glad I went with the optional wheels and OWL, debated for awhile about taking the standard wheels and just replacing them ... yours looks really good,
Thank you so much :) I love her! I went back and forth over the OWL, but ended up loving it :)

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks good! How did the factory do with the white letters on the spare? Are they centered on the top? I’m just wondering because I’m betting I will have to ask the dealership to fix that.
Yes, they are centered and it looks great. I take a photo in a few :)

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks good! How did the factory do with the white letters on the spare? Are they centered on the top? I’m just wondering because I’m betting I will have to ask the dealership to fix that.
748C2BB4-55C3-4E70-BBC0-6F7222EF6B38.jpeg

Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lol! There’s no way in hell they mount them all like that! It would be awesome though!
Ahaha..I’m going out to check ;)

Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lol! There’s no way in hell they mount them all like that! It would be awesome though!
Nope..they didn’t

Paladin1

First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Left dealership this afternoon after dropping a deposit. Going with a Sport Unlimited S myself. LSD, Cold weather, convenience, Premium soft top, tech pkg. just had to have that Gray after lurking on these sites for a bit. Now the long wait begins. I will spend the time shopping for some good side rails and a few other personal touches.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Left dealership this afternoon after dropping a deposit. Going with a Sport Unlimited S myself. LSD, Cold weather, convenience, Premium soft top, tech pkg. just had to have that Gray after lurking on these sites for a bit. Now the long wait begins. I will spend the time shopping for some good side rails and a few other personal touches.
Very similar to my build. I love it. Congratulations!
Sponsored