Sponsored

Post Your Cool Random JL pics. Pics. Pics, pics, pics!

CrownRubicon

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Love Windrock! 26 is tons of fun! Get the Jeep Badge of Honor app and collect some badges! I think there are two or three to be had at Windrock, IIRC.
We are signed up for the Badge of Honor app. Only one that has arrived so far is for Trail 51 at Windrock!
Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
We are signed up for the Badge of Honor app. Only one that has arrived so far is for Trail 51 at Windrock!
It will take a good while to get your badges, but they are very nice and look great on the Jeep. My JK has 4 or 5 of them. It is cool to see other Jeeps with them and to see where they've been.

CrownRubicon

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
It will take a good while to get your badges, but they are very nice and look great on the Jeep. My JK has 4 or 5 of them. It is cool to see other Jeeps with them and to see where they've been.
We made a trip to Indiana recently and have 3 more coming from Redbird SRA. Fun trails and met some great people while we were there.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
We made a trip to Indiana recently and have 3 more coming from Redbird SRA. Fun trails and met some great people while we were there.
Lol, I've got all these badges from Moab and Windrock in Tennessee, but I still haven't achieved the ones right in my back yard! I'll get out there sometime this summer and snatch those up.

CrownRubicon

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Lol, I've got all these badges from Moab and Windrock in Tennessee, but I still haven't achieved the ones right in my back yard! I'll get out there sometime this summer and snatch those up.
Redbird SRA and Interlake SRA were both great! Might want to avoid Redbird if it's been raining ;-)

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Redbird SRA and Interlake SRA were both great! Might want to avoid Redbird if it's been raining ;-)
Yeah, I've had my Razr out there and it is one heck of a mud hole! Is Interlake like that, or is it less of a mud hole when wet? I'm wanting to get down there soon, too, and check it out.

CrownRubicon

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, I've had my Razr out there and it is one heck of a mud hole! Is Interlake like that, or is it less of a mud hole when wet? I'm wanting to get down there soon, too, and check it out.
Interlake had some areas that were muddy, but I don't think you are looking at body damage like you would be at Redbird. That said, some of them might get a little deep hahaha

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Interlake had some areas that were muddy, but I don't think you are looking at body damage like you would be at Redbird. That said, some of them might get a little deep hahaha
The first time I damaged my JK off road was at Red Bird in the mud, now that I think about it. It was probably 2009 or 10 and I smashed my rear bumper! Lol! I found a take-off factory bumper a few years later for 50 bucks on Craigslist.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Had a different kind of adventure with the Jeeps last night....Jurassic World at the drive-in theater!!
2C6T47h.jpg
DQFiVvP.jpg
AzucWlI.jpg

7odgzb0.jpg

The kids get just as excited about riding in the Jeeps as they do wherever we are going. They talk to each other on the CB's, and spot and wave at other Jeeps. The memories made in these things just keep piling up!

lAASN3S.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Kurtj29

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Billet Silver
Vehicle Showcase
What is this “Badge of Honor app”?????

Edit - I found it. That is really cool. But living outside Seattle it does not look like a “badge worthy” trail is within a day’s ride from here. :(

Last edited:

JNL111

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL RUBICON
I'm in T.R.. Where would this be compared to where I am?
Hey! its off of Glassy rd. 1 mile or so up for 101/414 intersection. take the first road on the left once on glassy and just keep going. its a state road but happens to divide a guys private property. Really pretty place. If you want to really play, cross the creek, and keep going along the gravel road, still a state rd. and then turn left to get back on Glassy, take the next left onto red turner, drive to end of pavement. They have blocked access because the bridge is out but your JL will get you around the blockage.

Enjoy

Rough Country Suspensions

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.roughcountry.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 1998 Jeep Cherokee
Occupation
Sales Supervisor
Went to the TN Trailjam this weekend and there were quite a few JLs there!

LL JL1.jpg

LL JL2.jpg

LL JL3.jpg

LL JL4.jpg

jl vertex1.jpg

LL JL5.jpg

jl vertex2.jpg

LL JL6.jpg

Lotchs

First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Hey! its off of Glassy rd. 1 mile or so up for 101/414 intersection. take the first road on the left once on glassy and just keep going. its a state road but happens to divide a guys private property. Really pretty place. If you want to really play, cross the creek, and keep going along the gravel road, still a state rd. and then turn left to get back on Glassy, take the next left onto red turner, drive to end of pavement. They have blocked access because the bridge is out but your JL will get you around the blockage.

Enjoy
Awesome!! Thanks so much!