Sponsored

STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

ring_zero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting-Gray JLUR
We installed the mopar lift kit yesterday, no bowing to the springs with the pieces that fix it. New shoes tomorrow!!! Kinda looks like it skipped leg day right now

BFB464A5-81CA-4459-B9AB-0FC5A6CFDCB3.jpeg
"Kinda looks like it skipped leg day right now" :cwl:

Good to see Jeep got the drivers-side spring issue resolved.

It's gunna look great sit'n on 37's!
Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
We installed the mopar lift kit yesterday, no bowing to the springs with the pieces that fix it. New shoes tomorrow!!! Kinda looks like it skipped leg day right now

BFB464A5-81CA-4459-B9AB-0FC5A6CFDCB3.jpeg
Looking good...:cwl::cwl: skipped leg day

BlueBlood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon - Sting Gray
Really liked your 22 until Valhalla sticker...great cause..I’m guessing you served...Thank You for your service and your continued service to veterans :)
Still serving :like:
And thank you for your support :captain:

Sponsored

Filliat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
i've gone back 20 plus pages looking for a sting gray rubi with color matched top and black textured fenders. Has anyone seen one with this combination?

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Happy Father's Day to the Sting-Gray dads out there. Anybody else get Jeep gear for Father's Day?

My family ordered me some CMM mirrors for when the doors are off. Very excited but still waiting for them.

Sponsored

rocklobster

First Name
Tristan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray,Rubicon,Manual,1974 Jensen Interceptor.previously 2007 Steel blue JKU,2010 Stone white JKU,2013 JKU Rock Lobster,Sahara,
I got unlimited plus, self healing. I did not do the FULL wrap in Stl it's running 5-6k depending if you want the top done or not. hood, grill a pillars, both front and rear flares. (Replaced the factory on the back.) I'm still up in the air if it's worth it or not. Gives it a plastic look, slight color difference. There seems to be a lot of bubbles, they said it takes 72 hrs to cure and they should go away, or contact them... After just looking if over I'm not sure I would want them to do it again... seems they scratched it in a few places.... I had to just walk away I was getting pissed... I Know it wasn't there I just hand washed it yesterday and went only there after. Most people probably wouldn't even notice them, but I have very high attention to detail, My working surface is normally less than the size of the tooth I'm working on.... If I scratch it, that's one thing, when I'm paying someone to put a protective film to PREVENT scratches I would think they would be extra careful... They came highly recommend and have they best reviews in the area. I would think they wouldn't have anything near someones car that could scratch it.
Glad I am not the only one who wants to keep my Wrangler looking great...I am not sure I will be letting anyone ride with me without removing all swinging handbags or jewelry(and that's just the guys!:facepalm: from them prior to boarding and seal it in the trunk , the interior looks great but it's made from butter you know!... :cwl:

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Glad I am not the only one who wants to keep my Wrangler looking great...I am not sure I will be letting anyone ride with me without removing all swinging handbags or jewelry(and that's just the guys!:facepalm: from them prior to boarding and seal it in the trunk , the interior looks great but it's made from butter you know!... :cwl:
Soooo?! Feedback?