OCEAN BLUE Wrangler JL Club

AdamH

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon 4Xe
our OB Rubicon showed up late yesterday at our dealer. Will be cleaned and windows tinted today and we'll pick it up tomorrow, 1 day shy of 9 weeks.

FWIW - The Jeep Info 866 line still says it is sitting in the first storage facility at the plant waiting to be shipped.
Sponsored

GordonZoo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram ED
Occupation
Most Everything
I'm jealous. I ordered a week before you and just started the wait to get transport. Really looks sharp and I don't see any wavy door at the mounts. The all blue looks great! Congrats.

Sponsored

ssureshb

First Name
SURESH BABU
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
The email from FCA this morning - I was tracking this better and had this update a couple of days back...

Dear Suresh: I am writing with regards to your 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara! According to an update from the plant; your vehicle order is slated to arrive at Acton Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram late this week/early-next. Please keep in mind as this timing is projected, it is subject to change. I will continue to track the status of your 2018 Jeep Wrangler order & will provide email updates as they become available. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we work towards delivering your order. Sincerely, Nicole Jeep Product Information Center

Sponsored

Frankie Drums

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
Day 110, received this email:

"Dear Frank: I am writing with regards to your 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara! According to a recent update - due to the backlog with our supplier that transports or vehicles your dealership ETA has been adjusted. Our resources indicate your dealership ETA has been updated to reflect 06/17/2018 - 06/21/2018. Please keep in mind as this timing is projected, it is subject to change. I will continue to track the status of your 2018 Jeep Wrangler order & will provide email updates as they become available. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we work towards delivering your order. Sincerely, Nicole Jeep Product Information Center"

This is my third ETA I've been given. The first was 5/6-5/10, the second was 5/30-6/4, and now 6/16-6/21.

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
Day 110, received this email:

"Dear Frank: I am writing with regards to your 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara! According to a recent update - due to the backlog with our supplier that transports or vehicles your dealership ETA has been adjusted. Our resources indicate your dealership ETA has been updated to reflect 06/17/2018 - 06/21/2018. Please keep in mind as this timing is projected, it is subject to change. I will continue to track the status of your 2018 Jeep Wrangler order & will provide email updates as they become available. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we work towards delivering your order. Sincerely, Nicole Jeep Product Information Center"

This is my third ETA I've been given. The first was 5/6-5/10, the second was 5/30-6/4, and now 6/16-6/21.
Raise hell with the dealer- After raising hell with my dealer they got it to me in less than a week and gave me a free 5/60k bumper to bumper.

I asked to talk to the local FCA rep for the dealer and then everything started moving. Granted the Jeep was delivered SANS the soft top, but I got it delivered just a couple weeks after I picked up the Jeep. If I did not push hard I do not think I would have gotten the Jeep delivered even as of today.

WranglerAz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2019 JLR, 2000 TJ
My dealer just emailed me that my order is in D1 status. This has me excited, but after reading many posts in this forum, I am not sure what I should be expecting next. I think this means the long wait has started, and it would be several weeks before a status change, ETA date, and so on. For those who recently received your Jeep, what do you think?

Rigby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubi OB
My dealer just emailed me that my order is in D1 status. This has me excited, but after reading many posts in this forum, I am not sure what I should be expecting next. I think this means the long wait has started, and it would be several weeks before a status change, ETA date, and so on. For those who recently received your Jeep, what do you think?
Sponsored