35" and 37" JL pics with lift kit

ZeroTrev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Can't wait to see some picture of 2 doors being lifted! I can't decide on 35 or 37 Ko2.
Sponsored

lookitsadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Joining on in the 37's thread.
EVO 2.5 Stage II Lift
Hardrock Wheel 8.5", 5.2" Backspace
37x12.5x17 Cooper STT Pro
Mopar - Rear Spare Carrier and reinforcement parts...

20180414_124927.jpg

20180414_124948.jpg

20180414_125005.jpg
Any issues with the backspacing running a 12.5in wide tire on the Hardrock wheels? I love their look but was wondering if you'd also need spacers.

vtech243

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL & BMW X3 M40i
37” KO2 I stock wheels, with 2” Mopar lift. Love it drives amazing.

C241DA37-C60D-4CB5-A42B-67BA17B5D966.jpeg

BE8F72E5-D9BC-4130-9215-68F5CB1E890C.jpeg
Did you paint the Mopar Tailgate Reinforcement Kit? Looks cool! Stock black wheels look great here too — not sure I’ve seen someone do this yet. I’m putting KO2 37s on next week. Glad to hear it rides good.

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Diesel on 37s

Schrodinger

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! I had it stripped and powder coated. Didn’t turn out like I wanted so I dropped it off with my new front bumper today to get color matched painted. I’ll send pics once its done.

Did you paint the Mopar Tailgate Reinforcement Kit? Looks cool! Stock black wheels look great here too — not sure I’ve seen someone do this yet. I’m putting KO2 37s on next week. Glad to hear it rides good.

Sponsored

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Nice. These are the stock rims at 7.5 but specs on the tires say min of 8.0. That Ok or is that pushing it into a safety risk?
Discount tire had no qualms about it. They even told me that the size was "the limit" before they couldn't do it. 37s might be different I don't know.

Jdegid

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler JL unlimited
35" Nitto Grapplers, 17" Method Wheels 3" Fabtech Lift ... Drives and rides Great!
IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0126.jpg

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Hmmm! It’s certainly odd that no one from MOPAR mentioned before that the springs were intentionally designed to have a bow in them. Or did I miss something?
I actually met Brett earlier this year during Easter Jeep Safari. Super nice guy, pretty much told me the same thing he relayed in the video.
MVIMG_20180327_194149.jpg

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
Discount tire had no qualms about it. They even told me that the size was "the limit" before they couldn't do it. 37s might be different I don't know.
I dropped mine off at discount tire and left, they said nothing. I had prepaid, the were not gentle with the rims for sure. The don’t look worse than a wheeling trip so I didn’t complain.

Sponsored

vtech243

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL & BMW X3 M40i
Hey guys -- this thread is THE reason I decided to go with 37s & 2 inch lift. I wanted to give back with some pictures of my own. I am relatively new to Jeep (and officially addicted) and this forum has made my research a ton of fun. Huge shout out to The Custom Shop in Queens for all their hard work. Go check out their Instagram -- some cool stuff on there. Ended up going with the Mopar 2 inch lift on BFG KO2 37x12.50X17. Wheels are American Racing AX 202 in Cast Iron Black (17x9). 4.5 inches of backspacing (-12mm offset). Also went with the Mopar Performance Rock Rails to finish off the look. Still waiting on Mopar Grill Guard & 7 inch Mopar LED Lights. Not sure yet if I am going to do the Mopar 5 inch A-Pillar LED lights & brackets but that might be on the docket too. My Tazer JL is in the mail -- however on first test my speedometer looks to be spot on with 0 calibration -- might be beginners luck but I checked it all the way to 60 MPH with Waze and it was accurate -- weird. Overall really happy with my choice -- I can feel the additional weight of the tire when I am driving which definitely can make it feel slightly "slower" -- however the actually RIDE (bumps in the road, smoothness) is very similar to stock if not the same. On top of that, my Jeep wave % has definitely increased -- which is saying something for New York (if you don't know people here are not exactly the most friendly on the road). Let me know if I can answer any questions for you guys -- look forward to seeing you at the Mall -- I mean trails ;)

Jeep_1.jpg
Jeep_2.jpg
Jeep_3.jpg
Jeep_4.jpg
Jeep_5.jpg
Jeep_6.jpg
Jeep_7.jpg
Jeep_8.jpg
Jeep_9.jpg
Jeep_10.jpg
Jeep_11.jpg
Jeep_12.jpg

arcticaaron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Hey guys -- this thread is THE reason I decided to go with 37s & 2 inch lift. I wanted to give back with some pictures of my own. I am relatively new to Jeep (and officially addicted) and this forum has made my research a ton of fun. Huge shout out to The Custom Shop in Queens for all their hard work. Go check out their Instagram -- some cool stuff on there. Ended up going with the Mopar 2 inch lift on BFG KO2 37x12.50X17. Wheels are American Racing AX 202 in Cast Iron Black (17x9). 4.5 inches of backspacing (-12mm offset). Also went with the Mopar Performance Rock Rails to finish
Your blue Jeep looks great! Thanks for the info and great photos.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys -- this thread is THE reason I decided to go with 37s & 2 inch lift. I wanted to give back with some pictures of my own. I am relatively new to Jeep (and officially addicted) and this forum has made my research a ton of fun. Huge shout out to The Custom Shop in Queens for all their hard work. Go check out their Instagram -- some cool stuff on there. Ended up going with the Mopar 2 inch lift on BFG KO2 37x12.50X17. Wheels are American Racing AX 202 in Cast Iron Black (17x9). 4.5 inches of backspacing (-12mm offset). Also went with the Mopar Performance Rock Rails to finish off the look. Still waiting on Mopar Grill Guard & 7 inch Mopar LED Lights. Not sure yet if I am going to do the Mopar 5 inch A-Pillar LED lights & brackets but that might be on the docket too. My Tazer JL is in the mail -- however on first test my speedometer looks to be spot on with 0 calibration -- might be beginners luck but I checked it all the way to 60 MPH with Waze and it was accurate -- weird. Overall really happy with my choice -- I can feel the additional weight of the tire when I am driving which definitely can make it feel slightly "slower" -- however the actually RIDE (bumps in the road, smoothness) is very similar to stock if not the same. On top of that, my Jeep wave % has definitely increased -- which is saying something for New York (if you don't know people here are not exactly the most friendly on the road). Let me know if I can answer any questions for you guys -- look forward to seeing you at the Mall -- I mean trails ;)

Jeep_1.jpg
Jeep_2.jpg
Jeep_3.jpg
Jeep_4.jpg
Jeep_5.jpg
Jeep_6.jpg
Jeep_7.jpg
Jeep_8.jpg
Jeep_9.jpg
Jeep_10.jpg
Jeep_11.jpg
Jeep_12.jpg
How stable are those Mopar premium rock sliders when used as a step? I really like them, but I am torn between those, and something like the Ace ones or LOD.

RedJlu

First Name
Elvis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 firecracker red Sahara (sold); 2021 Sting Gray Rubicon (ordered)

Jeep_1.jpg
Jeep_2.jpg
Jeep_3.jpg
Jeep_4.jpg
Jeep_5.jpg
Jeep_6.jpg
Jeep_7.jpg
Jeep_8.jpg
Jeep_9.jpg
Jeep_10.jpg
Jeep_11.jpg
Jeep_12.jpg
Nice, i use the custom shop as well. Good peeps.
Sponsored