• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Suggestions for lift kits and tires

JSJEEP

First Name
FirstTimeJeeper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
First time Jeep owner. Just bought a JLU Rubicon. I want to lift it like 3.5" and put 35s on it. Can you guys give me some suggestions on what else I would need to do for the mod or another things to buy for this mod?
Sponsored

will1111

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
In the suspension and chassis forum there is a master list of lifts with some descriptions in the comments

cbr954

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc Acadia Ford Edge
Just out of curiosity, I assume you are aware the Rubicon doesn't need a lift for 35" tires? For 37" a 2.5" would suffice unless you want maximum articulation without needing to correct minor rub issues.

OP
OP
JSJEEP

JSJEEP

First Name
FirstTimeJeeper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
If I were to put 35s and a 2 inch lift would it rub?

Sheepjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj, 04 Silverado 2500hd
You should be more than fine with 2" and 35s

Sponsored

cbr954

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc Acadia Ford Edge
Again, it won't rub WITHOUT a lift and 35s on a Rubicon.

So ANY lift will be fine with 35" tires.

Here is a stock Rubicon with 35" Coopers.

RebelOffRoad

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
22551 Shannon Circle, Lake Forest, CA 92630
Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU / Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392
Occupation
Jeep Builder
First time Jeep owner. Just bought a JLU Rubicon. I want to lift it like 3.5" and put 35s on it. Can you guys give me some suggestions on what else I would need to do for the mod or another things to buy for this mod?
If you shoot an email over to [email protected], we can answer any questions you may have and build an estimate of what you'd need based on what exactly you'd like your end result to be.

-Kyle@rebeloffroad

Skye

First Name
Skye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Nuclear FSE
This is the Mopar 2" and 35s. Works great!
20180604_175341.jpg
Sponsored