CEO offroadparts.com

PaulieStrong

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon - Sting Gray
Hi StngGray Family! My Rubicon has finally arrived and the very first addition is this very special car magnet. I lost my 10 year old Son, Paul to a rare cancer 2 years ago. He was a happy and heathy little boy and was diagnosed out of the blue with Rhabdomyosarcoma. He passed away only 2 1/2 months after his diagnosis. He and I spent hours configuring Jeeps on the site while he was in the hospital and I made this purchase with him in my heart. The incredible Sting Gray Color gets everyone’s attention and is drawing a lot of attention to my magnet and increasing traffic to our Childhood Cancer Foundation that we started in his name. I miss my little man so much but he’s with me every day, in my heart and on my Rubi!!!

142FA901-63EE-4FB1-8520-BE65179DFEB0.jpeg

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
Hi StngGray Family! My Rubicon has finally arrived and the very first addition is this very special car magnet. I lost my 10 year old Son, Paul to a rare cancer 2 years ago. He was a happy and heathy little boy and was diagnosed out of the blue with Rhabdomyosarcoma. He passed away only 2 1/2 months after his diagnosis. He and I spent hours configuring Jeeps on the site while he was in the hospital and I made this purchase with him in my heart. The incredible Sting Gray Color gets everyone’s attention and is drawing a lot of attention to my magnet and increasing traffic to our Childhood Cancer Foundation that we started in his name. I miss my little man so much but he’s with me every day, in my heart and on my Rubi!!!

So sorry for your loss, but enjoy the new ride that was built with him in mind. It will always be special to you.

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
Can i make a pic request?

If anyone has a picture from the drivers seat looking through the windshield? I'd like to see how the sting gray color looks on the hood from the drivers perspective.

Thanks!

rtcjr

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JKU Sahara (Mango Tango)

Congrats on the Jeep. May you experience all the joy possible...given your loss, I got chills reading your post. I'm really sorry to hear about your boy.

Sponsored

PaulieStrong

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon - Sting Gray
Congrats on the Jeep. May you experience all the joy possible...given your loss, I got chills reading your post. I'm really sorry to hear about your boy.
Thank you

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
1C2ED5A6-AAD0-4B32-A4C1-335718E2BE15.jpeg
Can i make a pic request?

If anyone has a picture from the drivers seat looking through the windshield? I'd like to see how the sting gray color looks on the hood from the drivers perspective.

Thanks!

ShootrGray

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 2017 SS, 2014 JK

Dang!! Now I have something in my damned eye....

Sponsored

LennyV

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl

Congratulations on your Jeep.

I went to http://www.pauliestrong.org/ and learned about your son and family. I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine the grief you have felt after losing a child, yet you found the strength to start a foundation to raise money for childhood cancer.

You are PaulieStrong.

Last edited:

timkim

First Name
tae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR

sorry for your loss. Can't imagine how difficult it was for you. Can't say a word. Congrats on your new rubi. as a father of 2 daughter I feel the pain you had.

timkim

First Name
tae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR

sorry for your loss. Can't imagine how difficult it was for you. Can't say a word. Congrats on your new rubi. as a father of 2 daughter I feel the pain you had.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link

So sorry to hear about your loss. No words.
Sponsored