Sponsored

PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club

Avl2294

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2014 JKU Sahara 2004 Dodge Viper
I am not a big fan of polished or machined wheels so I picked up a set of JK Rubicon Recon wheels .
The dark grey looks great against the orange
IMG_20180531_064124.jpg
Looks good...I just dont like that those JK Rubicon wheels are just a darker painted Standard JL Sport S Wheel.
Here is a JL Sport S wheel Plasti dipped Black for comparison...There are only a couple very minor differences.
lol.jpeg
Sponsored

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Looks good...I just dont like that those JK Rubicon wheels are just a darker painted Standard JL Sport S Wheel.
Here is a JL Sport S wheel Plasti dipped Black for comparison...There are only a couple very minor differences.
lol.jpeg
So you are saying that some wheels have more prestige than others? As far as I know, none of the JL wheels offered, with the exception of the base steel wheels, have any objective benefits over any other wheel. It's just a matter of taste.

NewsShooter

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n Wrangler
lol.jpeg
They're similar in appearance but they're not the same wheel. I put them on my Punk'n too. :)

Sponsored

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Am I not allowed to simply voice my opinion? I said they look good...
If I wanted to go somewhere I couldn't voice my opinion I would've joined the [Banned Site] Forum LOL
By all means, voice your opinion to your heart's content. I was doing the same.

Singh2018

First Name
Singh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n Rubicon 4dr
Ordered my First Jeep-Punkn Rubi 4 dr on 27th April......was in D1 for 25 days.....moved to E yesterday (Super Excited :))....when could I expect it to be delivered at the dealership here in WA state? Also, when should I get financing papers ready from the bank...still need to figure out where to get the loan from. My bank, Chase, offers around 3.74%. Thanks for your guidance and advice in advance.

TheInsane

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
My order from 3/18 arrived! I picked it up on Wednesday and have been having a blast with it so far. I moved from a little car so it's taking some getting used to but it's worth it.

Overall this has been the most painless car buying experience I have had. Asked Dishman for 5% off invoice via email and they said yes so I ordered. No haggling or back and forth required.

For financing a local credit union quoted us 2.99% and after telling the finance manager that he said he wouldn't even bother trying to beat it as he knew he couldn't match.

IMG_20180530_175138.jpg

Sponsored

MoDonPunkn4Dr

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Cherokee Trail Hawk Mango Tango, 2017 H-D CVO Street Glide Blk/Org, 2018 Punk'n Rubicon
My order from 3/18 arrived! I picked it up on Wednesday and have been having a blast with it so far. I moved from a little car so it's taking some getting used to but it's worth it.

Overall this has been the most painless car buying experience I have had. Asked Dishman for 5% off invoice via email and they said yes so I ordered. No haggling or back and forth required.

For financing a local credit union quoted us 2.99% and after telling the finance manager that he said he wouldn't even bother trying to beat it as he knew he couldn't match.

IMG_20180530_175138.jpg
Congratulations! Looks great!

Jax2578

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S
Ordered my First Jeep-Punkn Rubi 4 dr on 27th April......was in D1 for 25 days.....moved to E yesterday (Super Excited :))....when could I expect it to be delivered at the dealership here in WA state? Also, when should I get financing papers ready from the bank...still need to figure out where to get the loan from. My bank, Chase, offers around 3.74%. Thanks for your guidance and advice in advance.
Shop around for the auto loan. Smaller local banks and credit unions in general are more competitive with auto loan rates.

Quasimodo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, 2016 Jeep Cherokee
Just wanted to upload this photo I took yesterday afternoon at an Italian Festival here in Kansas City, MO. It's not my cup of tea, but this is what the Punk'n JLU Sahara looks like with the base wheels and A/T tires in the hot sun.

Jeep Sahara Punkn.JPG
Sponsored