First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler Sahara unlimited JL
Occupation
CDL driver
I am installing a hitch but my dealership is saying they haven't came out with a harness yet to connect the wires and want to charge me 500 dollars to make one. I've searched Google and coming up empty. mopar has one but they will not post a picture and I'm not willing to pay 236 for something I cant see. anyone know who makes one for the JL yet?
Sponsored

FatBoy01

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Sahara; 2001 Harley FatBoy; 2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL (Ordered)
Occupation
Retired @ 55
I am installing a hitch but my dealership is saying they haven't came out with a harness yet to connect the wires and want to charge me 500 dollars to make one. I've searched Google and coming up empty. mopar has one but they will not post a picture and I'm not willing to pay 236 for something I cant see. anyone know who makes one for the JL yet?
Read this thread for info regarding this:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/hitch.3276/

smithrd65

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL. BMW Z4 35is, Tesla Model X90D, Chevy 2500 LTZ
CURT®T-Connector(1 review)# mpn1067436Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon / Sport / Unlimited Sahara / Unlimited Sport 2018, T-Connector by CURT®. For Models without Tow Plug, 2-wire System, Location: S1. This provides all you need to connect a trailer to the tow vehicle. Generous...Plugs into vehicle tail light assembly to provide a 4-way flat socketSimple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splic more details on - https://www.carid.com/2018-jeep-wrangler-hitch-wiring/?filter=1&sub-model[BodyNumDoors][]=4+Doors
Sponsored