Slyderzero1

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'54 Chevy PU, '07 HD FLHTCUI, '15 Ram 4x4, '18 Mojito Rubi
Vehicle Showcase
Cryptostickers found my window sticker but not my build sheet. Either way it is progress.
Sponsored

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Cryptostickers found my window sticker but not my build sheet. Either way it is progress.
They still have not found mine and I am only 5days behind you! Hopefully I have some movement this week!

Killroy2005

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Yeah my 2 door is still in D1. That's what jeep chat is still saying. Sales person has not given me an update in a bit.

Sponsored

Holymoly1963

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3, Wrangler JL Sport with bad steering
6 Month wait is over....Took delivery Saturday. So much for all the doom and gloom posts. Not the best pics, but the actual color exceeded my expectations. Best green ever. It's the one on page 156 in this thread. Those pics better represent the true color IMO.
jeep.jpg
jeep2.jpg

Last edited:

Wingman

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon in Mojito; 2017 Orange Blast Metallic Chevy SS
Occupation
Architect
My wife is in love with Mojito, and while we are in the market for a new JEEP, we really want to have the new JEEP for our trip to the Outer Banks in July. What are the chances of finding a dealers Mojito on the lots end of June?. Early July. Looking for a fairly standard loaded Sahara. In NJ but willing to travel a bit for it

Mojito Mojo

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Apache Junction, AZ and North Mankato, MN
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon JLU, 2004 Corvette convertible, 2015 HD Road Glide, 2014 Indian Chief Vintage
Occupation
Retired
My wife is in love with Mojito, and while we are in the market for a new JEEP, we really want to have the new JEEP for our trip to the Outer Banks in July. What are the chances of finding a dealers Mojito on the lots end of June?. Early July. Looking for a fairly standard loaded Sahara. In NJ but willing to travel a bit for it
I’m sure there will be a few, priced at MSRP or above!

SarahMobius

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Plymouth Breeze, Jeep Wrangler JLU
I'm still in D1 (ordered on 4/10) but foolishly still hopefully I'll have my new JLU by July 4th.

Sponsored

Mojito Mojo

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Apache Junction, AZ and North Mankato, MN
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon JLU, 2004 Corvette convertible, 2015 HD Road Glide, 2014 Indian Chief Vintage
Occupation
Retired
I'm still in D1 (ordered on 4/10) but foolishly still hopefully I'll have my new JLU by July 4th.
When I ordered mine on 4/12 I was hoping for July 4th also. But now that I have my Window Sticker I HOPE it’s sooner!

About-time

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fords F250 & Mustang GT. Just ordered my 1st JEEP(JLRUBI)
6 Month wait is over....Took delivery Saturday. So much for all the doom and gloom posts. Not the best pics, but the actual color exceeded my expectations. Best green ever. It's the one on page 156 in this thread. Those pics better represent the true color IMO.
jeep.jpg
jeep2.jpg
Congratulations!!

Zoobie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Congratulations!!
Congrats!!! First of the group of us to get it! Maybe yours was that 2-door being framed earlier in this thread... :)

Musicnjeepz

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKURR
jeep.jpg
jeep2.jpg
I’m glad we were able to see your jeep in person. My wife is super excited to get hers now. Enjoy it!

Papa de Azucar

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 XLT 4x4, '22 JLU Sport S
Occupation
Engineer / Project Manager
When I ordered mine on 4/12 I was hoping for July 4th also. But now that I have my Window Sticker I HOPE it’s sooner!
I checked my dealers website and noticed the "window sticker" as the Jeep was in there "inventory" after it was built. It showed to be "in-transit" and it showed up in Scottsdale some two weeks later? Not sure where yours is being delivered, but it was couple of weeks train ride from Toledo to Phoenix.
Sponsored