HIGH VELOCITY YELLOW Wrangler JL Club

Sponsored

Ketamingo

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Honda Accord. 2023 JLUR XR HVY ordered 6/25.
High Velicity rarely shows right in pictures. It is much more florescent and greenish than shows here.
It's not so much that this is a picture, but more the lighting. I agree that HVY certainly looks different at times, but after I snapped this picture I looked at my hood and the picture looks true to the color that day. It's also the contrast here. Your eyes will interpret things differently based on the surroundings.

I've seen the green people report seeing, but I've also occasionally seen the pastel. I posted earlier about Ryobi tools being a near perfect match because I had a Ryobi tool on my dash and it blended with the A pillar. My perspective was from inside the Jeep on an overcast day. Someone recently posted picture with a Ryobi tool on the fender with the Jeep in the garage and they're not even close.

The variability of this color is awesome.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
It's not so much that this is a picture, but more the lighting. I agree that HVY certainly looks different at times, but after I snapped this picture I looked at my hood and the picture looks true to the color that day. It's also the contrast here. Your eyes will interpret things differently based on the surroundings.

I've seen the green people report seeing, but I've also occasionally seen the pastel. I posted earlier about Ryobi tools being a near perfect match because I had a Ryobi tool on my dash and it blended with the A pillar. My perspective was from inside the Jeep on an overcast day. Someone recently posted picture with a Ryobi tool on the fender with the Jeep in the garage and they're not even close.

The variability of this color is awesome.
It really does change quite a bit in person. It looks different when I look at my jeep and it is cool. However, pictures rarely catch the most common shade of the color oddly 😆

Sponsored

azwjowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL; 2004 WJ (sold but never forgotten)
I am slowly figuring out how to post-process my photos to make High Velocity Yellow look like it does to my eye in real life. This is fairly close to the green tint that it showed in the early morning today:

Jeep Wrangler JL HIGH VELOCITY YELLOW Wrangler JL Club IMG_4332.JPG

JLUHT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUHT (JLHT?) '19 F-150 5.0 '03 Envoy XL
Occupation
RE20 microphones
Looking at painting the nonfunctional beadlock rings, is there a powder paint that matches High Velocity yet?
If not Is there an OEM High Velocity spray can option available? Nice looking Jeeps!

Are the XR rims powder coat capable?

RocNRol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Velocity Sport S
Occupation
Tacos