JL Wrangler interior photos!

Jason

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR StingGray
I have been following this forum for awhile and it is becoming much more positive now that most has been revealed. I am starting to miss AVENTUS to shake things up a little. So with that in mind I think jeep missed the mark on the interior. They should have made the interior like the Range Rover executive, but instead it is a Chrysler 200 mixed with a Pacifica and a Uconnect that looks like a fisher price tablet glued to the dash.
:like:
Relax itā€™s a joke
I have also been lurking for close to a year, didnā€™t even sign up until a couple months ago. Thatā€™s partly because of that guys posts, I try to not say anything if I cant say anything nice. I mean I get it, to each their own, but stow and go seats in a wrangler. Come on man.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ahmed

Ahmed

First Name
Quraysh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
The consistency between the interior and exterior appearance
It is a professional work

p_677j1b5z1.jpg

p_677rpd671.jpg

p_677h8zup2.jpg

p_677174kv2.jpg

chuck h

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
I gotta tell ya, I was like "ehh" seeing the interior in dribs and drabs, but seeing it all together now, and as compared to the JK, wow. they have done a kickass job with this interior. it is so clean and linear. really well done.

kurt13

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red JLU Rubi/4Runner
Well, possibly a render of the screen and not an actual photo of one in use, but...

If you look at the screen, one of the roads is a Highway the other a connected road (called New Country Rd 7 according to the lower part of the screen), and the GPS arrow shows that it is off the marked paths, yet it doesnā€™t even show the river clearly right beside it, so Iā€™m not hopeful that it has Topo/Off-Road upgrades unfortunately, although as weā€™ve discussed before, that would be a perfect fit and compliment the off-road pages well.

754C55C4-7202-4EEE-BE20-88CA0B56D505.jpeg
The screen is a road just outside Silverton, CO. (585 is also County Rd 7)
upload_2017-11-8_13-37-36.png

Sponsored

Gooseisdead

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Grand Cherokee
I'm on the fence between the Rubicon and a Sahara. Just one of many deciding factors but I really wish interior photos of a sahara would leak. I'm not a big fan of the red dash if it comes on all Rubicons with black leather seats. Curious to see the dash on other models

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd

Gooseisdead

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Grand Cherokee
The screen is a road just outside Silverton, CO. (585 is also County Rd 7)
upload_2017-11-8_13-37-36.png
That looks right. My parents were out around Silverton and saw them setting up. Everything was covered up and they didn't even know what it was until later when I pointed it out.

Sponsored

jeppesen.io

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, WR250R, JLU Rubicon
Thanks.

So it looks like the rivers are on the Google maps, but not the Wrangler GPS.

Also appears that those shots are from the ā€˜commercialā€™ that was being shot in Silverton, from this thread where everyone jumped on the OP as an ā€˜FCA plantā€™;

http://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/ran-into-the-jl-commercial-shoot-in-colorado.1408/
Maybe its just the zoom level? I know my Garmin shows very little until you zoom in. Just a hope.

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I wonder if MotionX-GPS will work using CarPlay? That would be very cool

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
Maybe its just the zoom level? I know my Garmin shows very little until you zoom in. Just a hope.
Definitely could be that, but usually the level that would show a side-road, would show a river system that extensive... but that side road isnā€™t just a side-road in google itā€™s a triple digit numbered road , whereas the ā€˜new country road 7ā€™ implied very small side road, so that itā€™s a more major road might move it up the detail / zoom-level chain for sure.

Hopefully itā€™s the detail level, but even the detail level on the 430, and my Rinos, showing that level of detail where you can see the extended fork between the two roads, should show that river that parallels rd 585 the whole way on Google maps.

Again I would love if it does have that level of detail, Iā€™m just not optimistic.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Will the Garmin update whenever Uconnect updates through wifi?
Sponsored