Sponsored

JL Wrangler interior photos!

MotorMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness! Sport it is!
Dude. Ur buying a Sport just because the dash is black? That is probably the easiest modification you can make to the whole car.
Sponsored

Rockstar08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
And don't forget that will probably be the cheapest mod you do on the Jeep also is changing the dash color!! LoL

theplankeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited

Aaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 C7 Corvette Stingray
Dude. Ur buying a Sport just because the dash is black? That is probably the easiest modification you can make to the whole car.
LOL, I have been going back and forth between Rubicon with NO mods (because it'll tap out my budget) or a Sport with a bunch of options and aftermarket work. I was already leaning toward the Sport because it should cost less. One less mod on the Sport (vs. a mandatory mod if Rubis come with those hideous colors) makes Sport the best option.

Aaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 C7 Corvette Stingray

Sponsored

Rubiwon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jkur
I have been following this forum for awhile and it is becoming much more positive now that most has been revealed. I am starting to miss AVENTUS to shake things up a little. So with that in mind I think jeep missed the mark on the interior. They should have made the interior like the Range Rover executive, but instead it is a Chrysler 200 mixed with a Pacifica and a Uconnect that looks like a fisher price tablet glued to the dash.
:like:
Relax it’s a joke

WaltA

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Rubicon X, 2003 Mustang GT, 2003 MINI Cooper
I think they have to do something with matching or at least complimentary colors....there is no way you could put a red or silver dash on a lime green Jeep. There has to be a few other colors we have not seen yet.
Have we seen the red dash on any model other than a Rubicon, yet?

Though, the fashion designers at Jeep might not think a red dash is anymore "wrong" than red tow hooks are, on a green Wrangler.

theplankeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
Modern vinyl is very conformable. Watch some youtube of people wrapping with 3M1080 or avery vinyl. This is child's play compared to what they do. The hardest part would be removing the panels

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
Bling Bling !! We need another Dragon Interior to go with an awesome GOLD exterior!! :fingerscrossed:

I think even Aventus would find this a bit much, because while his requests were very G-Wagon, they usually had a practical use... for the most part.

DB757E63-F0A4-4479-B938-DEC1759C7FF6.jpeg

Jeeptimus Prime

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR
It’s missing matching red leather seats
Yikes! More like black with red stitching but taste is subjective...lol. Besides that the instrument cluster with LED option is sweet! Its a gotta have for me because...' MERICA!

Sponsored

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
did anyone check out the gps on the dash shot hard to tell but those lookalike dirt roads. maybe? as for the red on the dash I liked the silver withe red exterior.

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
based on what I have seen so far on this thread it appears the red jeep has at least 2 color dash options red and silver. I wonder what the dash color options will be on different exterior colors. It might make it hard to find one on a dealers lot.

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
did anyone check out the gps on the dash shot hard to tell but those lookalike dirt roads. maybe? as for the red on the dash I liked the silver withe red exterior.
Well, possibly a render of the screen and not an actual photo of one in use, but...

If you look at the screen, one of the roads is a Highway the other a connected road (called New Country Rd 7 according to the lower part of the screen), and the GPS arrow shows that it is off the marked paths, yet it doesn’t even show the river clearly right beside it, so I’m not hopeful that it has Topo/Off-Road upgrades unfortunately, although as we’ve discussed before, that would be a perfect fit and compliment the off-road pages well.

754C55C4-7202-4EEE-BE20-88CA0B56D505.jpeg

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL interior vs JK interior

2018-jeep-wrangler-interior-JL-vs-JK.jpg
Never noticed it before this comparison, but that JL dash is very flat and tilting to the windshield instead of a hump, so hopefully does a better job of keeping stuff in place than the JK. That would be very nice.

Hopefully even the 3M double sided tape sticks to it better... as long as not sueded material.
Sponsored