STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

Afaccini

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
For those who are willing to pay for tracking I would highly suggest using the ONLY 100% reputable source available which is the (MOTS) Milous Order Tracking System. You can access it through http://jeepgarage.org/forums.php You will need to purchase a LVL 4 Membership for the year but it gets you the custom tracking of your JL from gate start, framing, paint, etc... to the exact time it is delivered to your dealership (Updated 3X Daily). You will probably know it has arrived before your sales person. Enjoy
That website is really confusing me! I looked it up on my phone, maybe that’s why. But I have no idea how to sign up for the tracking. I signed up for the level 4 but it didn’t ask me for payment?

km58501

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
That website is really confusing me! I looked it up on my phone, maybe that’s why. But I have no idea how to sign up for the tracking. I signed up for the level 4 but it didn’t ask me for payment?
That is not a phone friendly forum. It should take you to paypal I believe after you sign up.

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
FA6D6068-39EE-467A-AAD2-7ADE7AFD8300.jpeg

5C56C4E5-FA47-4E1D-A5EB-E78A3E197419.jpeg

B184D361-5282-4B3A-999A-9E21375D2E12.jpeg

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Just got my first accessory for my Sting gray Rubi. Rough country side steps. Now I just need my Jeep to be delivered! (Don't mind my messy garage!)

20180520_091108.jpg

20180520_090914.jpg
It's not that it's messy, I just can't see the kegerator, which is definitely around here somewhere...

Sponsored

pilotjeeper81

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKURHR (Sold) Waiting on 2018 Sting Gray JLUR, 2014 Tundra Crewmax Platinum 4X4
WOO HOOO!! I made it to 'D' status after ordering on 5/1 and I have the Trail Rail too! Keep the pictures and entertainment up y'all, me and the rest of us waiting need it.

WildBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Super Duper Sting Gray Rubicon Wrangler. 2003 Jeep Wrangler - Freedom Edition
Occupation
Explorer of Blue Horizons, Lover of Wild Things...
Ha Ha! The only clear path in my garage leads to my beer fridge!! Which you can see in the back of the picture!
I want the Dogfish Head Ales sign!:beer::involve:

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
WOO HOOO!! I made it to 'D' status after ordering on 5/1 and I have the Trail Rail too! Keep the pictures and entertainment up y'all, me and the rest of us waiting need it.
You might get the award for first post of a Sting Gray with TRMS!

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I want the Dogfish Head Ales sign!:beer::involve:
Best pumpkin ale in the business. But forget that sign, did you see the framed picture of the white Monte Carlo/Regal/Cutlass next to the beer fridge? I want that. Vintage '80's American classy-muscle. Please tell me it had a red or blue velour interior.

Sponsored

LennyV

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl
Best pumpkin ale in the business. But forget that sign, did you see the framed picture of the white Monte Carlo/Regal/Cutlass next to the beer fridge? I want that. Vintage '80's American classy-muscle. Please tell me it had a red or blue velour interior.
Ahhh, that was my baby when I was 22. It was an 86, so it had the red interior. I had that car up over 300 HP, which was a lot for 1987. I bolted on new headers, and new intake manifold, flowmasters, took the cat off and added a shift kit. I almost wrecked it twice!

Funny how my stock Rubicon will have 285 HP.

km58501

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
in%20transitjpg.jpg

My 2 door SG Rubicon is in transit. The dealer said up to a month for shipping but I hope he was giving me worst case scenario. The bad news is I'll have to go on my 2 week training for the National Guard. I've been saying all along that it will show up when I'm out of town.

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
in%20transitjpg.jpg

My 2 door SG Rubicon is in transit. The dealer said up to a month for shipping but I hope he was giving me worst case scenario. The bad news is I'll have to go on my 2 week training for the National Guard. I've been saying all along that it will show up when I'm out of town.
Well, mine took almost three weeks, and it was truck only, to move 500 miles. I’ve seen some move slower, and some faster than the month you mentioned. All I can say is that once you get it, you won’t care about the wait. And thank you for your service.

Sting-Gray AJ

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, Sting-Gray
I posted this in the Humor room last night but I got Samson last night. I haven’t had time to enjoy him yet because I’m responsible for my friends 6 fur babies (20 min North of my house) for Friday-Saturday Night. So I’m hoping to break away from them soon to start adding the accessories back at my house and show him off a bit!

8133169B-B244-4AE3-80F9-CB0580B089AD.jpeg
Loving your Sahara and T-Shirt design! Enjoy!
Sponsored