PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club

Mud2Sno

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Rubicon
She has made it to the dealer finally, ordered 2-1 and I will fly from California to Dennis Dillon Saturday to drive her home!
Sponsored

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport
241476CD-2D9C-4766-A2BC-E10450A5CDFB.jpeg
FC5C0EA6-935A-4229-9997-96BB2ECD51F1.jpeg
A couple more quick pics
Did you do any suspension mods? Your Rubi looks really level and awesome. Congrats on it.

drfeli

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Did you do any suspension mods? Your Rubi looks really level and awesome. Congrats on it.
No. Factory stock. 23 miles on it

drfeli

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon

Sponsored

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Love the look! If I did hard tops I would have gotten a painted top like this. I just can't deal with the "hassle" of removing it and putting back on even if only two times a year. I stick with soft tops (because I'm lazy) but love the painted hard top look.

Punk’d

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Love the look! If I did hard tops I would have gotten a painted top like this. I just can't deal with the "hassle" of removing it and putting back on even if only two times a year. I stick with soft tops (because I'm lazy) but love the painted hard top look.
We’re ordering a soft top as soon as their available 6/15 I believe. I’m not looking forward to taking this painted top off though. If I scratch it, I’ll cry!

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
We’re ordering a soft top as soon as their available 6/15 I believe. I’m not looking forward to taking this painted top off though. If I scratch it, I’ll cry!
That is another thing I was worried about as I almost ordered one. So since you are already aware I'll give you another reason I don't do the painted hard top even though I love them. I like to keep fresh wax on my ride and having to wash and wax that top would be too damn much for my lazy ass! ;)

mtnsurfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, Ford Expedition, 2018 JLUR Punk'n
If you are in the Denver area there should be a fully loaded JLUR with all body colored fenders and top coming in soon to Larry H Miller on 104th. I ended up ordering two JLUR, one with the black top and one with the color matched top. Mainly I really wanted the color matched top, but it wasn't available when I placed the order and then it became available 1 week later and it was too late to change the first order. That gave me 3 months to go back and forth and I finally decided on the black top.

Sponsored

doubletap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR
Dealer email us this morning! My friends white jeep and my Punk'n just made it to the dealer. We hit the road right after work for a 4.5 hr drive to go get them. We get them tomorrow at 1. Can't wait.

media-1526696598129.jpg
Picking up a Jeep with a buddy, that sounds like a great time. Enjoy and congratulations.
Sponsored