OCEAN BLUE Wrangler JL Club

Doctiger1

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue Wrangler Sahara jlu. 2014 Cadillac CTS
Beautiful. How is the interior holding up? I ordered mine last week. Love the color and didn't want the red dash either...
I love those tan seats. I’m
Glad i went tan. Looks awesome
Sponsored

chadc880

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
When the ETA disappears, it has meant for a couple of other owners that their Jeep was actually near its destination rail yard. It usually means it will be in the dealership in a few days once a truck can load it and bring it. Hang in there! We are at the same point...
I hope this is true too. Jeep Chat says no ETA even though my dealer stated 23rd or 24th. Same thing with Jeep Chat saying its waiting to be shipped. Ugh.......

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
Wanted to go topless today but still no Blubicon....oh well CJ to the rescue!

Topless.JPG
Love it! That takes me back, my first car was a 1983 CJ-7 Bright Red with 31's. Now I have a Blue JLUR.
You will love it when it finally gets there.

JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU 2014, Jeep JK 2015, Jeep JLU on order!
Occupation
Jeep® Wranger Soft Goods Manufacturer
I hope this is true too. Jeep Chat says no ETA even though my dealer stated 23rd or 24th. Same thing with Jeep Chat saying its waiting to be shipped. Ugh.......
Jeep was built and KZ on April 29th. My original delivery to dealer date was 5/14-19. Then they bumped it to 5/19-22. Now it is ETA TBD and sitting in a lot in Alorton, IL. It’s been there since 5/5 and Jeep chat keeps telling me to check back in a week...

:angry:

Sponsored

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep was built and KZ on April 29th. My original delivery to dealer date was 5/14-19. Then they bumped it to 5/19-22. Now it is ETA TBD and sitting in a lot in Alorton, IL. It’s been there since 5/5 and Jeep chat keeps telling me to check back in a week...

:angry:
I get the frustration but it has been less than a month. I ordered mine in January and I have had it for about 10 days. Stay calm, it will get there soon and once you get behind the wheel you will forget about the waiting you had to do.

Godzilla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
CaliMat 0- funny that I had same experience. Mine was ready on Friday but I had to wait to get it until yesterday because I had to go to San Diego... I stayed at the Hilton next door to your dealership so I could have picked up your Jeep it seems hahahaha.

chadc880

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Finally she’s here!! Picking her up this weekend!! These are the pics from the dealer
So you ordered your JLUR on the 24th of March. Did you get put on the "waiting to be shipped ?" After it was built. Did they give your dealer an ETA and did it come through with that date ?

Sponsored

CWH61

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler. 2018 Cherokee
Occupation
Public Relations
Finally she’s here!! Picking her up this weekend!! These are the pics from the dealer

E520BE85-1C9A-47FE-9F20-0DB2F72F9E67.jpeg

45BE8656-2EF2-4848-884E-9423C5265B48.jpeg

32768446-7789-4068-8ACB-FCB4872DB564.jpeg

7E02AC3F-B8A5-43AD-87EE-8E7ED26EF898.jpeg

237E1B68-5FCC-43DF-9114-42186CED3279.jpeg
Watching your adventure with this car has been like watching a soap opera. I'm so glad it's in and you are getting it soon. Congratulations.

MerciiRubii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 OB Rubicon JL
So you ordered your JLUR on the 24th of March. Did you get put on the "waiting to be shipped ?" After it was built. Did they give your dealer an ETA and did it come through with that date ?
I got an ETA a few weeks ago they said the 17th-21st on Jeep Chat and my dealer said the 3rd week of May. When I contacted Jeep Chat this week they said shipped but gave no ETA when I asked yesterday.

Frankie Drums

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara JL
Vehicle Showcase
Losing my mind with Jeep and its awful customer service. My Jeep has been in KZ status for 28 days, sitting in Toledo, and no one can get it for me. I ordered it on 2/17/18 was told Jeeps normally take 6-8 weeks to build, but in this case it would probably take closer to 10. Here I am, 13 weeks after I ordered the Jeep, and I'm told by my dealer that the car isn't due to ship for AT LEAST a week and a half.

My lease with my current car expires Friday. I am about to have no car and no one can help me. I've had this escalated by 1-800-334-9200 THREE TIMES, and all it's done has resulted in me getting automated message from "Nicole" telling me to keep waiting. I went to my dealer several times so they could get ahead of this and make sure I wouldn't be without a car. A week ago the manager told me he'd take care of me, and that he'd either get me a loaner or a rental reimbursement if the Jeep wasn't here by Friday, so I wouldn't be without a car. He also told me he escalated this to the Area Manager and that she told her boss about it, and that was as high in the food chain things could go.

Last night, he confirmed my car would not be here by Friday, and when I asked him about the rental reimbursement, he said, "I never said that. Don't put words in my mouth." I told him, "I never heard the phrase 'rental reimbursement' until YOU SAID IT TO ME.' He said, 'Well, I can't do that, that would be up to Chrysler. You need to give them a call.'"

So last night I called Chrysler again, and they told me the previous times my case had been escalated, it had been escalated incorrectly, but THIS TIME they would escalate it correctly. They told me they would call the dealer, and that once the dealer confirmed my situation, they would help me out and arrange a rental if appropriate. Of course, no one called me.

I just called them again. The first call resulted in 7 minutes of me being sent to the wrong departments and then hung up on.

I called back and got someone new. She asked me to hold, came back on the line and told me she had just called my dealer and they hadn't agreed to give me a rental vehicle. "I know," I said, "That's why he had me call you." She apologized and told me the issue had been escalated to the Jeep mentor department and they would call me back in a business day. "What if they don't cal me?" I asked. "What happens if they don't call me and Friday I have no car?" She guaranteed me they would call me within one business day.

She PROMISED they would call me within 1 day of escalation no matter what.

I asked her, "What time and date do you have for the escalation?"

She told me, "10:15 AM yesterday."

"RIGHT. IT'S BEEN 33 HOURS SINCE HIS WAS ESCALATED AND NO ONE HAS CALLED ME. SO WHY DO YOU THINK WAITING ANOTHER DAY WILL HELP?"

And she asked me to hold again. Which is what I'm doing right now.

All while my Jeep sits in Toledo, 28 days since it passed inspection, and I'm about 36 hours away from having no car.