Jeep Dog pics

Ellebelle

First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Chevy volt
Just ordered our jeep last week so we have a bit to wait but these knuckleheads are going to love it.
just need to get some seatbelts for them, especially the middle one since he’s jumped out of a moving car once before.

CBEA7F19-9D39-4811-BCB0-903B19F9F2BD.jpeg
Sponsored

KJKWillys

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Granite Crystal Willys - 6 Speed Manual
Gary out for a ride to the groomers (his brother Patrick is in the other back window). Also have the awesome satin @ThinSkinz installed to protect things! 🐶
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Dog pics 29238B5A-41A3-4F4E-853C-5E712222EC97

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
I still need to prep the JL for the dogs. They did a number on the JK. I found fur deep in the dash as I was pulling the radios out.
DogsReadytoRide.jpeg
Those Akitas are beautiful, we had a male Akita back in the early 90s, just a wonderful companion, and still miss that boy :(
Such smart dogs too, never had a dog that was so willing to learn. Only downside is they're prone to bloat (which ours died from), and blowing coat, which it sounds like yours did in your JK :)

~Blue392~

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 392
Those Akitas are beautiful, we had a male Akita back in the early 90s, just a wonderful companion, and still miss that boy :(
Such smart dogs too, never had a dog that was so willing to learn. Only downside is they're prone to bloat (which ours died from), and blowing coat, which it sounds like yours did in your JK :)
Sorry to hear. And yeah, these guys seem to always be shedding. They also chewed through three seat belts and the wires to the rear window defroster. :headbang: The JL is not ready...

Sponsored

Tank the Jeep

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Dog pics D3B6FA5C-8C0C-456D-9E4C-F01BB0555A47
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep Dog pics D3B6FA5C-8C0C-456D-9E4C-F01BB0555A47

Jeep dog in training
Puppy Update:
Jax is now 3 months old. Earlier today we went through a Autobell car wash. Bad move. The noise and action scared the pee out of Jax. Literally. He peed on my wife, me, and in the back of the Jeep. I was wearing gray shorts that darken when wet. Jax was in my lap and tinkled a bit… right on my crotch. I got out and a lady started laughing saying to not blame the puppy. Yup, Jax wet my pants.

Sponsored