CEO offroadparts.com

Afaccini

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
I lost the post where the definitions of each KZ statuses were. What is KZ R? Is that a thing?

ToolMan514

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon 4xe

Sting Gray Heel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler Sport S, 2018 JL Sport S (on order)
I lost the post where the definitions of each KZ statuses were. What is KZ R? Is that a thing?
https://www.jeepfan.com/tech/chrysler-jeep-vehicle-order-codes/

I don't see KZ R

Chrysler Jeep Vehicle Order Codes

Updated on April 28, 2018 Posted by jeepfan.com

If you finally bit-the-bullet and ordered yourself a new Jeep Wrangler JK and are waiting. Here is a list of DCX order codes, these codes indicate the various stages of the build. Contact your dealer to have them get you a status. Happy waiting.

Unscheduled:
BX – good order available for scheduling

BB – fleet order only – review by bid department

BD – special equipment processing

BE – edit error – coding error which must be corrected before order can be scheduled

BG – order has passes edit but cannot be scheduled regardless of sold status

Reason Codes:
F – finance hold – automatic cancellation after 15 days

B – model or option build out

L – material restriction

M – material hold (fleet)

ZA – canceled order

Scheduled:
C – tentative schedule

D – firm schedule: serial number assigned, approx time in station – 5 days

D1 – gateline: unit sequenced for production, est ship date assigned, Approx time in station – 12 days

Build:
E – framing

F – paint

G – trim

Built:
I – unit built, pending final inspection

J – vehicle passed final inspection but not released to carrier

JB – shipped to body vendor

JE – shipped to emissions

JJ – consigned to body vendor

JS – shipped to storage

KZ – released by plant and invoiced

Traffic Codes:
KZ L – released but not shipped KZ M – first rail departure

KZ N – first rail arrival

KZ O – delayed/received

KZ OA – plant hold, quality audit

KZ OB – zone, dealer, sales, vehicle prep, tax, diversion or derailment hold, dealer refusal, vehicle diverted

KZ OC – carrier delay, strike-bound, emission or safety hold, rail car shortage, bad or insufficient load, inclement weather, need shipping order, manifest error

KZ OD – mechanical failure, glass damage, vehicle in repair, lacking parts or storage hold

KZ OE – misdropped or misshipped vehicle

KZ OF – shipped air freight, stolen vehicle recovered, show vehicle, test info code, vessel sailed

KZ OG – damaged vehicle, stolen vehicle, abandon to carrier, vehicle scrapped, donate vehicle, repair and auction

KZ OH – all other “O” type carrier codes

KZ T – second rail departure

KZ U – second rail arrival

KZ X – delivered to dealer

KZ Y1 – major damage – must not be sold as new​

KZ Y2 – major damage – vehicle sold at auction​

Sponsored

Afaccini

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Maybe it’s KZ Really close to being there :). The initials match, you can always hope :please:
I didn’t see it in there either!! But I just called again for some clarification. They say I’m within days of the dealership. And that it currently says “Shuttle”. But on the paid tracking I did it still says Alorton IL with an ETA of TBD. First eta was 5/7-5/11 then 5/15-5/20 then TBD. So I’m praying it’s close! I guess there’s two different programs they use for tracking. I won’t keep my hopes up in case it doesn’t show up.

Sting Gray Heel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler Sport S, 2018 JL Sport S (on order)
Got my window sticker from my dealer a few minutes ago. Even though I'm intellectually aware that this just means it's likely to sit in a yard in Toledo or Alorton or some other far-flung place for a few weeks, I'm excited.

Wonder if I flew up to Toledo, spent the weekend and played a couple of rounds at Inverness Club, and then swung by the factory if they'd just let me drive it away??

jstew182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR Sting-Gray
I didn’t see it in there either!! But I just called again for some clarification. They say I’m within days of the dealership. And that it currently says “Shuttle”. But on the paid tracking I did it still says Alorton IL with an ETA of TBD. First eta was 5/7-5/11 then 5/15-5/20 then TBD. So I’m praying it’s close! I guess there’s two different programs they use for tracking. I won’t keep my hopes up in case it doesn’t show up.
The paid tracking also said I was sitting in Alorton (for 3 weeks or so) and then it randomly showed up a week ago after I had two ETA push backs and also went to TBD. Hopefully that does mean yours is close to arrival too. It is worth the wait.

Sponsored

Afaccini

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
The paid tracking also said I was sitting in Alorton (for 3 weeks or so) and then it randomly showed up a week ago after I had two ETA push backs and also went to TBD. Hopefully that does mean yours is close to arrival too. It is worth the wait.
Good to know!!!

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Got my window sticker from my dealer a few minutes ago. Even though I'm intellectually aware that this just means it's likely to sit in a yard in Toledo or Alorton or some other far-flung place for a few weeks, I'm excited.

Wonder if I flew up to Toledo, spent the weekend and played a couple of rounds at Inverness Club, and then swung by the factory if they'd just let me drive it away??
That question has been asked lots of times and the answer is no.