Sponsored

PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
a few Pictures of mine waiting on delivery that Kim emailed me today. Already had the tires swapped out, can't wait to get it. the color really does seem to behave much more like a pearl than a metallic, I love it in person.

8B0599FF-A8CA-451B-8D2F-3F9D356BB381.jpeg

2376F303-D8F6-4AF8-8CBD-DFB0B157923E.jpeg

Ronster5

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘70 440 4-spd challenger, hydro Rubicon, waiting on punk’n Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Finally!!! Ordered FEB 13! 12 weeks and 6 days it arrived!!!
Sad part is I have to drive 400 miles one way “NEXT WEEK” to go get it :headbang:

Punk’n
Blk/Leather
Led
Steel bumper
Duel top
Infotainment/alpine
Cold weather
Tow

F5DE2886-39B7-4456-AF53-7D3C9B8E2AB6.jpeg

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"18 JLUR Punk'n, '11 JKU Mango tango, '17 JKU Granite crystal, 98 XJ plow jeep
Vehicle Showcase
I’m on day 98 with no delivery in sight and my lease is up this Thursday. Doesn’t look like a Jeep is in my future.
That's crazy. Try calling jeep and see if they can escalate your order. That's a long time to wait. I hope everything works out for you. Cheers!

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You need to post a pic with the new tires! I've been debating about what to get. Did you put them on the stock rims? I had Toyo MT's on my JK which I loved and then I went to the Duratracs which were decent on road but were noticeably not as good offroad. While I don't get there much, I think I'd still like to try something else. Would like to put 35's on the stock rims since I spent a few bucks to upgrade them.

First top down drive today was so nice. Summer is finally arriving.
Yes now that summer finally arrived I'm hoping my jeep doesn't see its doors till Halloween
I'm keeping my factory tire/wheel combo for winter use. My summer set up is 35" x 12.5" wide nitto trail grapplers on 16" pro comp wheels. I love this set up and it looks amazing. I'll post pics for sure, hopefully tonite when I get in. Cheers!

Sponsored

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Looks amazing, just curious when you say not the orange you were hoping for what do you mean? Not bright enough? Too much red? I have not seen it in person and all the pictures look different.
Looking at my post the color seems pretty accurate in the pics. What I meant was I was originally hoping that the color was closer to mango tango as the earlier pics suggested. Fast forward to today, I LOVE this color, it's bright, vibrant and looks stunning with all the black on it, the more I look at it the more I fall in love with it. I don't have an ounce of regret ordering this color without having seen it first. Cheers!

Threads
Reaction score
Website
from2hito4lo.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2013 JKUR
Nothing like a Friday buzz kill! Got notification from Jeep last week with an est. delivery between 5/10-5/14. Because I’m extremely sceptical of Jeep’s customer service, I checked in today and learned that the delivery is now “Delayed” with not est. delivery to the dealership. Pure insanity I tell you!
Just curious, when did you order? I am going on week 8 and was told 8-10 when I ordered. Was also told I would get direct email updates from Jeep but so far nothing at all (even checking my spam folder). Is there a way to check? TIA.

Threads
Reaction score
Website
from2hito4lo.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2013 JKUR
Looking at my post the color seems pretty accurate in the pics. What I meant was I was originally hoping that the color was closer to mango tango as the earlier pics suggested. Fast forward to today, I LOVE this color, it's bright, vibrant and looks stunning with all the black on it, the more I look at it the more I fall in love with it. I don't have an ounce of regret ordering this color without having seen it first. Cheers!
How would you compare it to Crush? I have a '13 Crush and ordered the Punk'n.

Sponsored

Froggin

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl Rubicon
Just curious, when did you order? I am going on week 8 and was told 8-10 when I ordered. Was also told I would get direct email updates from Jeep but so far nothing at all (even checking my spam folder). Is there a way to check? TIA.
Contact Jeep chat or your dealer can look it up.

Froggin

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl Rubicon
Ugh, I contacted my dealer about week 3-4 and he said they had nothing either.
Wow I can get an update daily if wanted.contact Jeep chat. I track mine through another forum called Jeep garage