Sponsored

MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
I’m coming up empty on this one
I unfortunately missed the build tracking spreadsheet so I've been manually checking the Window Sticker and Build Sheet pages for my supplied VIN number for the past few weeks religiously.

I finally decided to make a small tool that I run on my PC that just checks it periodically and will notify me when it's available. From what I hear that means it's at least progressing through the build stages.

I wanted to help others, but figured nobody would want to run a random strangers .exe on their computer so instead I made a tracking website that you put in your vin, a nickname and an email. When the sticker and build sheet are available it will email you so you don't have to continuously check yourself.

I hosted it on an old plan I had http://jl.cryptostickers.net/

VIN: This is the vin you are trying to track
Nickname: This is the name that will show next to your partial vin on the homepage
Email: Used to notify you

If you put in your info it will get added to the list for checking. If you then come back later and put in just the VIN it will pull up the full VIN, instead of a partially blocked one, and then also give you status with clickable links. I hope to get the emailing part up and working tonight.

Hopefully some of you find this helpful while we wait.

Here is what it looks like with my VIN and one I got from my dealers lot. Please let me know if there are other features that might make it better to use.

View attachment 11829

**EDIT**
I've fixed the timestamps to show the last time the data was checked on a per-VIN basis. Once both Sticker and Build info are found the date should be the last time it was updated.

Automatic emails should now be working. If either of the items changes you should get an email with links.

I also added some stats to the top of the page for fun

View attachment 11885
Sponsored

greenJLmachine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Toyota FJ Cruiser, BMW X3
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome, thanks. That at least does say 4DR Rubicon!

eder214

First Name
Eder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone check to see if they are on E Status? @MojitoJLUR have you been able to confirm with you source about Mojito production starting today?

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Got my vin today! It’s official, and I do not mind being in D status! Progress is progress and it was ordered on 5/11

Gang Green

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito!
Occupation
USMC Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Love those rims. Are those Fuel Beasts? 20"?
Thanks! Yep, they sure are.Wrapped up in 35x12.50 MTZ P3 E. With the Mopar lift.

I love the looks but if this thing ever saw any heavy trails or big rocks they would be torn to hell. The service department have scratched them a few times just by wandering off the lugs with an impact. The machined finish shines through well. But they still look great and I get compliments on them all the time.

With the backspacing and the JK they stick out just right for me. I wonder how that tinted bronze would look with Mojito!

746932FE-3255-44AE-A246-2875EE702D2E.jpeg

DE5C3FFA-3FF3-45A2-87DF-7D6718293DDB.jpeg

Sponsored

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
Thanks! Yep, they sure are.Wrapped up in 35x12.50 MTZ P3 E. With the Mopar lift.

I love the looks but if this thing ever saw any heavy trails or big rocks they would be torn to hell. The service department have scratched them a few times just by wandering off the lugs with an impact. The machined finish shines through well. But they still look great and I get compliments on them all the time.

With the backspacing and the JK they stick out just right for me. I wonder how that tinted bronze would look with Mojito!

746932FE-3255-44AE-A246-2875EE702D2E.jpeg

DE5C3FFA-3FF3-45A2-87DF-7D6718293DDB.jpeg
They are my top pick at the moment but I probably wouldn't go with a 20". I just love how deep they look but that gets sacrificed when you go to a smaller diameter rim.

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone check to see if they are on E Status? @MojitoJLUR have you been able to confirm with you source about Mojito production starting today?
Still in D. Whats interesting though I've been in D for "24 days" already according to Jeep Chat and most orders are scheduled for build within 30 days. I ordered only about a week ago.

Gang Green

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito!
Occupation
USMC Retired
Vehicle Showcase
They are my top pick at the moment but I probably wouldn't go with a 20". I just love how deep they look but that gets sacrificed when you go to a smaller diameter rim.
I agree with the deep dish look. Not too much too look silly. Just enough. Although I haven’t seen the 17” in person. When I do I look at these 20’s from the side, I wish they had some more sidewall to work with with. Not sure what the trade-off would be with more rubber and less alloy weight wise. Can’t imagine it’s too much of a change without looking at specs.

I’m also trying to wrap my head around ordering these in 17” with 4.5”BS on the reportedly wider JL axles. I think I’m leaning towards a 17” wheel and 37” MT with a 2.5” EVO. The JL is not gonna be a DD for me.

ACEF1121-BC96-4136-9F3B-EF1F3E443AE5.jpeg

Froggin

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl Rubicon
This just arrived on the lot today. It's the pearl finish that will be on the mojito
20180514_110924.jpg

GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2018 Mojito! JLUR [GONE];
This just arrived on the lot today. It's the pearl finish that will be on the mojito
20180514_110924.jpg
Haha I see what you did there! By pearl finish do you mean flat? I think you may be slightly off though...’Metallic’ in FCAneese is flat, flat is flat, and pearl appears to be an actual pearl ;-)

Cheers!

Sponsored

Zoobie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Just checked... I'm still at D1 status QQ

Froggin

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jl Rubicon
Jeep chat says there are a few of the mojito colored jl's that went back to d status today including mine. she had no idea why.

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
Jeep chat says there are a few of the mojito colored jl's that went back to d status today including mine. she had no idea why.
Mine too.

Jeep Chat said there was an update to code AL but couldn’t say whether that was the reason or not. That’s the leather seats.

I also confirmed it through my dealer. He couldn’t tell why but that it definitely was at D1 and today it’s at D.
Sponsored