PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club

maguro

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n JLUR
I agree with everything except one thing: we never get tired of seeing pics of Jeeps! Keep 'em coming!
Hehehe. That's true. Here's a quick pic.

To all those waiting for your Punk'ns to arrive, all I can say is that it'll be worth the wait. Trust me on that!!!

rubi-varsity.jpg
Sponsored

rs680

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
it is 3 weeks today since i put my order in. Still in D status . waiting is killing me. Mods are starting to arrive and no jeep to put them on. I hope The Thing comes soon.

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Joined the Punkn club yesterday, wife picked up a sport model, our first wrangler.
The motto of this forum: "If you don't post pics, it didn't happen".

NM Original

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep GC Overland, 2005 Chevy SSR, 2007 BMW 650-GS, 2015 CanAm F3, 2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon Turbo, 2Door (on order)
All these Punk’n Jeeps look great. I can’t wait to see one in the wild.

Sponsored

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All these Punk’n Jeeps look great. I can’t wait to see one in the wild.
The first one I saw in the wild was my own when I picked it up yesterday. It did not disappoint.

Last edited:

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"18 JLUR Punk'n, '11 JKU Mango tango, '17 JKU Granite crystal, 98 XJ plow jeep
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats! You beat me by a day! I had to wait an extra day while they got the rustproofing done so I pick it up today. Was able to take a good tour of it though. Was a bit of a sad night though as I dropped off my old Jeep at my buddy's place. At least she's going to a good home. Served me well for 11.5 years.
Hope you're enjoying your new baby! (assuming you got to pick it up today). I know I'm LOVING mine. I know what you mean about "sad", i spent part of my day today prepping my old one to put for sale after 7.5 yrs of wonderful service

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Congratulations! You might be the first Punk'n owner in Canada. Well... at least on this forum.

My Punk'n JLUR arrived at the dealer yesterday morning according the the forum tracking service. Expecting a call today or tomorrow to pick it up.

I'm pretty sure it'll be the first Punk'n in my town of Canmore. Which doesn't say much. Haha!
Thanks, Pretty sure I'm the first in Ontario but not in Canada, someone on this board picked theirs up a couple days before me from SK. Looks like mine wont be the only one in my area for long, someone from this forum lives in my city has one on order, looking forward to seeing our Jeeps together lol. It's a real head turner so far. this color is very vibrant and bright. Love it so far.

Reading rest of thread I see you have yours now. Congrats, hope you're loving yours as much as I"m loving mine. What do ya think of it? Looks just like mine lol

Last edited:

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
it is 3 weeks today since i put my order in. Still in D status . waiting is killing me. Mods are starting to arrive and no jeep to put them on. I hope The Thing comes soon.
Its worth the wait, my wait was 78 days from order to delivery. You'll have to let me know when you get yours so we can get together with them. what mods have you ordered already?

Sponsored

rs680

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Mods Mods everywhere in my garage is mods. I have a new warn vr winch, That i bought last year, Still in the box.
Also my budget boost Lift came in but i am not sure if i am going to install it or wait for a better lift. My new 17 inch Pro Comp Predator Rims arrived yesterday, My BFG ko2 35 in should arrive Tuesday. I am going with 35s even though the new norm seems to be going with 37s But that is ok i like to bee different. Also Have a bare metal L O D Full width bumper with Bull bar set up for flat towing my jeep . Oh i also ordered the mopar door still protectors in stainless. Still have some odds and ends to order.
SpyDJeep What mods are you going with. Also i think you mentioned you flat tow what setup are you using for that i am curious as i have to buy a tow bar and braking system.
I look forward to meeting you soon . Everyone have a great Day.
Ps Got some spring work to do on my other toys to keep me busy why i wait for the JL

nomad.jpg

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Mods Mods everywhere in my garage is mods. I have a new warn vr winch, That i bought last year, Still in the box.
Also my budget boost Lift came in but i am not sure if i am going to install it or wait for a better lift. My new 17 inch Pro Comp Predator Rims arrived yesterday, My BFG ko2 35 in should arrive Tuesday. I am going with 35s even though the new norm seems to be going with 37s But that is ok i like to bee different. Also Have a bare metal L O D Full width bumper with Bull bar set up for flat towing my jeep . Oh i also ordered the mopar door still protectors in stainless. Still have some odds and ends to order.
SpyDJeep What mods are you going with. Also i think you mentioned you flat tow what setup are you using for that i am curious as i have to buy a tow bar and braking system.
I look forward to meeting you soon . Everyone have a great Day.
Ps Got some spring work to do on my other toys to keep me busy why i wait for the JL

nomad.jpg
That all sounds great. Cant wait to see it all installed. I havent decided on all my mods yet. waiting for more options. already have nitto 35's on pro comps, peg mirrors for doorless, 7" antennae, a few other minor things. Long term do a 3" lift, bumpers, rock sliders maybe, waiting to see what bushwacker offers for flares etc etc etc, it never ends. In the meantime I'm just gonna go for a drive around the lake today :rock:

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Much better. Is this the first naked Punk'n Pic?
20180513_130542[1].jpg
20180513_130555[1].jpg

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
it is 3 weeks today since i put my order in. Still in D status . waiting is killing me. Mods are starting to arrive and no jeep to put them on.
Same boat here Rick! Ordered 4 weeks ago, still in D. Parts coming in.... living vicariously through all the pics.

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)